Sponsored

What orders are being held?

What % of built orders have been shipped?

• Total voters

Sponticore

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My two feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Status is In Production and Produced. That's probably why I get both answers. What does that mean, ready to ship or waiting for parts/inspection/repair?
It means ford didn't update their tracking system for pandemic shortage era manufacturing. I would even appreciate awaiting for chips or QA testing status. They're coming tho, were all at the mercy of the great supply chain.
Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats. I'm just guessing you were lucky enough to get a top that passed QC from the factory. There are thousands built before you that haven't been shipped yet. Great looking rig!

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
What's it like to be chosen? 😃
Got my VIN April 15, so been almost 3 1/2 months since then. Excitement comes and goes as the process drags on. Everyone should be happy that starting August 2 factory production will be in full swing and lots of Broncos will start shipping.

My family delayed our New England summer vacation so we could take our new Bronco. Wife n kids are flying to Boston from Miami and I am driving to meet them. Their flight is August 2 and our delivery window is August 7-13. i am praying the vehicle arrives in the next week as many have received them much faster than the delivery estimates, but who knows. I may now fly with them, then fly back when the Bronco arrives and then drive back again, so we have it for the second half of our trip? Who knows? It's frustrating. It's exciting.

Sponsored
OP
OP
GravyTrain

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got my VIN April 15, so been almost 3 1/2 months since then. Excitement comes and goes as the process drags on. Everyone should be happy that starting August 2 factory production will be in full swing and lots of Broncos will start shipping.

My family delayed our New England summer vacation so we could take our new Bronco. Wife n kids are flying to Boston from Miami and I am driving to meet them. Their flight is August 2 and our delivery window is August 7-13. i am praying the vehicle arrives in the next week as many have received them much faster than the delivery estimates, but who knows. I may now fly with them, then fly back when the Bronco arrives and then drive back again, so we have it for the second half of our trip? Who knows? It's frustrating. It's exciting.
So happy for you!

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if the 'built and waiting' crowd is due mainly to the realization that the MIC top has the quality of a used tupperware container. I may even be doing tupperware a disservice with the comparison.

OP
OP
GravyTrain

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Current tally: 15 of 143 have been shipped. Wonder what the next week will bring. I hope people are changing their votes soon!

MSBroncoBuccaneer

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if the 'built and waiting' crowd is due mainly to the realization that the MIC top has the quality of a used tupperware container. I may even be doing tupperware a disservice with the comparison.
I'm built and waiting since the 20th and I have a soft top. Tracker still says in production and I haven't received any updates from Ford but I have been told I'm built.

OP
OP
GravyTrain

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm built and waiting since the 20th and I have a soft top. Tracker still says in production and I haven't received any updates from Ford but I have been told I'm built.
:mad: very frustrating
Sponsored