First Name
Dianne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor 2019and Ford Bronco Sasquatch 2023
Your Bronco Model
Base
Im at the point today where I got a production VIN number. I called the dealership I bought my 2019 Raptor factory build from. The sales person who helped me before is no longevity er there. The manager is holding me hostage for way over MSRP even though I placed my reservation back in 2021. I’m escalating it thru the ranks at customer service. Ford hates when dealers do this. Any suggestions out there. I’m not being held hostage and found a dealer where I also bought a car a while back that’s in the same county and they said yes of course they would sell me the Bronco at MSRP. I’d love to hear any help to get this done. Then I’m happy to tell you NorCal folks who to stay away from and from whom to buy!!
Thank you!!
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford Bronco Production Build for Ed dealer buy being held hostage 200

Hostage???

I'm at a loss of words that you come on here now for advice but ignored the years of posts that tell you to negotiate a price with your dealer before it shows up. Even Ford is saying that whether they hate it or not, nothing they can do or or it would have already been done.

I'm sorry the dealer is doing that, you can walk away from the deal or you can negotiate the best you can to come up with a reasonable profit/deal for the both of you.

Last choice is to call Ford, tweet and email anyone related to Ford or try to rally the forum for a social media frenzy but this isn't a new thing. Seems people are finding left behind Broncos at MSRP, you can look around and cold call dealers and maybe stumble on a deal too. Either way good luck.