gizmohd

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks all for checking in. I feel the love. Itā€™s been crazy lately. In full transparency, my dad has Parkinsonā€™s and dementia. So weā€™ve been getting him moved and the house cleaned out. We are selling his cars, motorcycles, hot rods and stuff he no longer needs. Iā€™ve been pretty quiet lately as they also awarded me the accessories team in the R&D lab. Iā€™ve been spending quality time with all my new team members and going back through some old products and fixing some complaints. Itā€™s been all hands on deck with work and home life. As things settle down Iā€™ll try to engage my fellow off roaders more often. In the meantime. Stop by my Instagram and say hello. Iā€™m there everyday. Dirtstar2002. Oh, I finally got my Ford project started. Iā€™ll be publishing a story shortly. We picked up this box stock F100 Reno and drove it to San Diego 600 miles.
E757F841-3D70-4126-991F-6E8F502F6AB3.jpeg
74569FF7-BD8C-40D4-AA86-7D4302876B6D.jpeg
Sorry about the family stuff, Ryan. Many of us have been there.

Love the truck!! šŸ˜

OP
OP
gizmohd

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Soft top roof rack is a ways out. We are waiting for the roof options to stabilize before we commit to a single design.
Do you know something we dont about the soft top changing soon?

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
gizmohd

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We probably know less than the Bronco 6G mind Hive. šŸ˜‚
I can tell ya... you guys would sell a ton if you released your soft top rack solution since it seems nobody else wants to tackle it.... It bugs me really.. looking at what I've seen about the hard top, it doesnt seem to support enough weight to actually put a RTT on it... If you want to actually sleep in it... think i saw some where that the static supporting weight of the Hard top is ~110 lbs... thats about what the tent would weigh... then you get someone like me in it... (6'6" >300lbs) I'd probably flatten the damn roof! LOL
Sponsored