First Name
Kman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Chevy 2500 Duramax 2018 BMW 340 2016 Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Go to AZ and discover all the different cacti and you’ll see the same slightly different tones in the CG Bronco…it’s pretty cool. I love it when it looks minty green…
Sponsored

BodieMonster

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just picked mine up yesterday but have also seen a bunch of other CG Broncos out in the wild. As others have mentioned, it's all about lighting. Here's a pic of it looking more gray since it has been overcast and raining here but in general I feel like I see the blue/green hue shining through more often than not. I was also on the fence about CO but CG looks fantastic on the Bronco and I'm so glad I went with it.

Ford Bronco Which is Cactus Gray exactly? IMG_1799

Last edited:

Limpetman

Everglades
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I have a cactus gray Everglades and agree that it changes colour depending on the light and even the background...it can look blue, green, gray...and mixes of all three. Absolutely love it...I asked a very similar question in the Everglades club and one response said that CG is the same colour as fighter jet gray on mustang mach 1s (same NE number)..

IMG_20221102_144137.jpg

IMG_20221102_144142.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

RangerR

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak and Road Glide
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Forgive me if this has been covered already. I did search the forums.

I have a build date of 1/16/23 and ordered a BL/SS 2.7 in Cactus Gray (wanted cyber orange but alas, that is no more :().
We too had a CO 22 on order. We too went with CG, its a versatile color for graphic and such. I just added a little color to mine today.

D23E2EB1-8B5C-44BE-A5EE-4CEB8D1CDC35.jpeg

bsmith922

Raptor
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor, 2023 Tesla Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I feel like pictures don't really tell the whole story with Cactus Gray. I only see the tinge of green when I look at it in person. To me it is not what I would consider gray, because I genuinely see green in it (and I personally do not like green vehicles). I would recommend that you see if any local dealer has a Bronco Sport or Ranger on the lot in CG and see for yourself.

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Very dependent on light. I personally like the color a lot as its unique. Definitely not a flashy color.

Same vehicle in different light.

20221117_130206.jpg

20221117_125808.jpg

FrankenRodz

Base
First Name
sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I owned a white 2021, but LOVE my Cactus Grey 2022.
A timeless color in my opinion.
Ford Bronco Which is Cactus Gray exactly? F1253AB7-7D3E-471E-98C4-49F7181BB23B

330SMG

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 ,89 325i and 72 Dodge Charger SE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I have a build date of 1/16/23 and ordered a BL/SS 2.7 in Cactus Gray (wanted cyber orange but alas, that is no more :(). Most of the pictures I have seen online or in videos of this color have appeared grayish (no hue), but I assumed that this was just a hard color to pick up on camera. Then I found this old twitter link from Mike Levine back in Feb '21 saying that the configurator was updated to represent the actual color. Not only has the configurator not been updated since Levine's twitter, but the color he claims is the updated color is a hueless gray.

Can someone who has a bronco in this color (and pref not color blind) comment on the actual color of the vehicle vs what is in the configurator? I still have a chance to change the color and would prefer to switch to area 51 if the cactus gray is actually light gray and not the nice, light seafoam blue in the current configurator.

Shiny Primer

Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can't drive 5 minutes down the road without seeing a CG Bronco, Ranger, or Maverick. You really haven't seen this color in person yet? 😯

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had originally ordered Cactus Gray, but after seeing several in person, I realized that it was just concrete gray and that the blue or green hues were only the interpretation of the camera.

HereInOhio

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too Many
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We have a Bronco in cactus gray. I was trying to convince the wife to get the blue, but she wanted this color. This was my 2nd choice almost tied with Area 51. We both are happy we went with this color. It’s unique to where it’s not gray and not green but it’s somewhere between. I always say grayish green. I did like the area 51 but now that they’re out and seeing them in person I like this one way more. Good luck.

jaboticaba

Outer Banks
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3 Chevy Truck
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a build date of 1/16/23 and ordered a BL/SS 2.7 in Cactus Gray (wanted cyber orange but alas, that is no more :(). Most of the pictures I have seen online or in videos of this color have appeared grayish (no hue), but I assumed that this was just a hard color to pick up on camera. Then I found this old twitter link from Mike Levine back in Feb '21 saying that the configurator was updated to represent the actual color. Not only has the configurator not been updated since Levine's twitter, but the color he claims is the updated color is a hueless gray.

Can someone who has a bronco in this color (and pref not color blind) comment on the actual color of the vehicle vs what is in the configurator? I still have a chance to change the color and would prefer to switch to area 51 if the cactus gray is actually light gray and not the nice, light seafoam blue in the current configurator.

jaboticaba

Outer Banks
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3 Chevy Truck
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We have an OBX Catctus Gray. We were so confused and curious about the color. I would say that it is a light but full gray color that has the property to display a very subtle hint of green or blue depending on the surrounds. I said that because living in the Pacific NW we notice the green hint due to all the evergreen trees around us, but when we drove to the dry/arid Eastern part of the state with open blue sky, we were surprise to see the hint of blue. It is a beautiful color.
Sponsored