Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey y'all, tried looking around to see if there was anything about this but didn't see much that matched. Recently, within the past few days, I've developed a strange noise that I can't even explain/mimic other than saying its a chirping sound (or a space ships engine 😂)

I've ruled out bearings, as the noise persists when turning, loose brake pads, the sound stays the same when in 4wd or 2wd, changing gears manually has no effect either. It's only noticable above 10 mph and once you get to 30mph all you hear is road noise thanks to those lovely Sasquatch wheels. See attached video, you can make the sound out every few seconds over the road noise

Have any of y'all run into this before? Any ideas on what to look for?

Taking my vehicle in on the 27th for leaking roof seals so I'll make sure to have them diagnose it at that point but would like to have an idea of what to tell them to narrow it down.

ETA : Immediately after posting I found a thread with the same issues, people found the drive shaft to be dry / leaking lube and causing the rotational noise adter warming up

Sponsored

Last edited: