Shift
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've seen the standard sliver bronco emblem can be replaced with a black version for sale at several places. (Talking about the bucking bronco - not the Ford badge)

My question is, does anyone know of the existence of a pure white bronco emblem? I think it would look nice with the changes I plan to make with my race red.
Sponsored

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The black emblems are out there because the Wildtrack trim has the black bronco badge. None of the trims come with white.

OP
OP
InTheShift

InTheShift

Base
First Name
Shift
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just spray plastidip on it to make it white.
Huh! Ok, that's definitely an option. Thanks.

Ya'll are going to have to be patient with me. The Bronco is the first vehicle that has ever given me the spark, you know? Learning as much as I can because having a truck to work on seems like a cool way to spend my free time. The possibilities with aftermarket stuff is incredible.

I was never a car guy but now.....o_O

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All white, or like this? Either way, you just remove the emblem, then properly prep the surfaces, prime, pain, and put back together. Bunch of threads on here that describe the process.

Biggest trick is removal, for which some floss or fishing line and a plastic trim removal tool will greatly ease. Knowing that it is attached with body tape AND two clips (press inward from the ends - they are apps at the left and right end of the "Ford" to release helps a lot).

Ford Bronco White Tailgate Emblem? IMG_6866

OP
OP
InTheShift

InTheShift

Base
First Name
Shift
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

All white, or like this? Either way, you just remove the emblem, then properly prep the surfaces, prime, pain, and put back together. Bunch of threads on here that describe the process.

Biggest trick is removal, for which some floss or fishing line and a plastic trim removal tool will greatly ease. Knowing that it is attached with body tape AND two clips (press inward from the ends - they are apps at the left and right end of the "Ford" to release helps a lot).

Ford Bronco White Tailgate Emblem? IMG_6866
I was talking about the Bronco emblem itself, but this is good advice. Appreciate the help!

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've seen the standard sliver bronco emblem can be replaced with a black version for sale at several places. (Talking about the bucking bronco - not the Ford badge)

My question is, does anyone know of the existence of a pure white bronco emblem? I think it would look nice with the changes I plan to make with my race red.
Is it metal or plastic? If it's metal I'd be happy to powder coat it for ya.

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it metal or plastic? If it's metal I'd be happy to powder coat it for ya.
The oe ones are injection molded.

ETA: Vintage ones are metal though. 🤔

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was talking about the Bronco emblem itself, but this is good advice. Appreciate the help!
Even easier - I didn't like the chrome look of mine, so I made it black like the Wildtrak one. I have seen people mask off the logo while it is still on the Bronco and shoot a few coats of plast-dip on it as well as taking it off and painting (or plasti-dip) as well. No clips - it is only held on with tape. Same method for removal (floss/fishing line) works great. but when you go to replace the tape it is a bit more of an ordeal because of the shape of the bronco. It is easier to get the wide #M body tape and then it is a job of X-Acto knifing the cut for the shape, cleaning the surface from the old stuff, and re-applying.

I'd highly recommend putting painters tape on the vehicle and marking it so you can replace the logo exactly in position, if you want to remove it.

(this is a Badlands - but the chrome looked terrible on the white, at least to me)
Ford Bronco White Tailgate Emblem? IMG_6690

Last edited:

Sponsored

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The oe ones are injection molded.

ETA: Vintage ones are metal though. 🤔
Yea the script ones are, I've actually got some one order to PC.

XUOHTX

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you ever find one?

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Try Hyperdip Polar White.

BWepps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Even easier - I didn't like the chrome look of mine, so I made it black like the Wildtrak one.
This is a Badlands - but the chrome looked terrible on the white, at least to me.

Ford Bronco White Tailgate Emblem? IMG_6690
I don't think the chrome Bronco emblem looks good on any Bronco. IMHO it should be black on all models.

Ford Bronco White Tailgate Emblem? Bronc2

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Huh! Ok, that's definitely an option. Thanks.

Ya'll are going to have to be patient with me. The Bronco is the first vehicle that has ever given me the spark, you know? Learning as much as I can because having a truck to work on seems like a cool way to spend my free time. The possibilities with aftermarket stuff is incredible.

I was never a car guy but now.....o_O
Same boat here, I was never a car guy, PlastiDiping my bucking Bronco black was actually my first mod. Grab some white PlastiDip, an 8” piece of dental floss, and some double sided 3M automotive adhesive. Welcome to the jungle!
Sponsored