First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I still have no updates not even to my window sticker- still saying 7/22 at the bottom. It’s actually starting to irritate the shit out of me.
Plain and simple Ford sucks at their job. Their job is too build great vehicles, price them competitively , and wait for it, actually friggin communicate with their customers.

if I was scheduled a build date and it wasn’t built, hey a nice quick email saying hey sorry but you will be built on this day. They are starting to look seriously incompetent and makes me Leary of spending my hard earned cash on this vehicle...
I bet yours says 7/29 tomorrow
Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No updates on any tracker, dealer says his daily sheet still shows eta this week!!

Excited for you!! Now I wish I loved close to your area so the shipping is closer😅

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

mandyhoth

Outer Banks
First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explore
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Approx release from MAP.
Mine at the bottom of tracker right there still says NA, unless I turn my phone sideways then it magically appears and then goes back to NA when it’s upright again. But I have the date 8/12 below the dealer info where it says Estimated Dealer Delivery. Do you think it’s the same with that one as well? That will be a almost one month since being built. 😔

MSBroncoBuccaneer

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So that means yours isnt scheduled to be released yet. Yours is probably still at the plant for some reason.
I'm so screwed. My dealer said I was built on the 2nd of July. My wife corrected him and told him it was built on the 20th and he agreed that he was wrong. Then he said it is on its way and will take 16 days from my build date of the 20th. Basically, he has no clue.

Screenshot_20210728-151200_Samsung Internet.jpg

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@PREMiERdrum @Dr.Detroit

Anymore insider info? We looking at an extended QC for currently built units with MIC? Shortage of drivers?
My group will be releasing a video very soon from the employees to the customers on what it means to them to build your Broncos...just need one more approval before I throw it up online for All Terrain Nation to share. It has VIN numbers going down the line, just a few..maybe you will catch yours. Stay Tuned.. and let's give Premiere a break..he has been so kind to us all. ;)

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw this posted to Bronco6x Facebook group.

If anyone wants to reach out with their story, nows the time.

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? Screenshot_20210728-151200_Samsung Internet

Sponsored

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe it's just me, but if MAP is scheduled to go "full steam ahead" with builds next week, isn't that essentially going to mean even more Broncos just sitting in parking lots if they haven't worked their shipping issues? Isn't that compounding the problem?

I need a drink after all this.

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My group will be releasing a video very soon from the employees to the customers on what it means to them to build your Broncos...just need one more approval before I throw it up online for All Terrain Nation to share. It has VIN numbers going down the line, just a few..maybe you will catch yours. Stay Tuned.. and let's give Premiere a break..he has been so kind to us all. ;)
Hey, I just want to say, Thanks for doing that! That's super cool!

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey, I just want to say, Thanks for doing that! That's super cool!
hey , if they let me, I will be doing a lot more and other products that we launch as well. That's the plan anyway. Remember, we all have a boss or twenty. and gracious me amigo!

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m almost having a negative feeling towards the Bronco at this point.

When/if I take delivery, I hope I’m not driving the thing around with Fords lack of consideration for its loyal customers and apparent incompetency in launching arguably it’s most important vehicle in decades in the back of my mind.

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m almost having a negative feeling towards the Bronco at this point.

When/if I take delivery, I hope I’m not driving the thing around with Fords lack of consideration for its loyal customers and apparent incompetency in launching arguably it’s most important vehicle in decades in the back of my mind.
You know, seriously, I don't get this.

The first vehicle I special ordered was a Dodge Challenger SRT8. It went into a queue (for months) and I found out that it was built at the same time it got delivered to the distribution site for my dealer. Dodge didn't give me any notifications for the $60,000 SRT8 I had bought.

When it got delivered, I waited another two months for it to get containerized and loaded onto a container ship. It went from San Francisco Bay to Taipei Taiwan and ultimately to Incheon South Korea. I paid some lady a few hundred dollars go to get it through customs.

The neat thing was, I didn't start making payments on it until I had personally taken delivery.

Later, when I shipped it back, I found out it had arrived when I got a call from a Russian guy who dropped it off a couple of blocks from my house and I walked over to drive it home. That made US customs interesting. "How did the car get here?" "I don't know. I shipped it from Korea and some Russian guy dropped it off near my house." I couldn't even title it until I had passed customs!

I really don't think Ford is all that bad in comparison. Getting tracking on things is really recent. We're really used to it by now, but Ford just hasn't caught up with Amazon yet.

By the way, it was totally worth the wait:

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? IMG_1027.JPG
Sponsored