Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yeah mine is saying the same thing now. Man Ford you need to fix this ASAP! To be honest even with our blend dates being this coming week I bet our vehicles have already been built.
Just a guess but I think the second link I posted is more internal facing (maybe directly with WBDO) which is why it gets updated before the consumer link. Seems like a 6-12 hour difference based on what others have posted.

The build does not start until the blend date at the soonest.
Sponsored

naodha

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sweetness! My 7/22 build just moved to "In Production" as well. In my case, the Ford tracking link shows the "In Production" while the bronco6g tracker still shows "In Order Processing.

No window sticker yet.

Jelly81Raider

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Still waiting on my window sticker. But hey, my floor liners arrived today haha!

Also wanted to add- I actually got these cheaper from the Ford accessories site than it costs to include in your build. If you shop around different dealers on the accessories site, some have discounts.
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? E8EEA624-E012-4E9C-BCBE-CDE3A12758D1

CPTRK

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a 7/22 build day and just checked the Ford tracker and it still shows "Order Confirmed" but this link now shows "In Production".

No window sticker yet but it sounds like that is available within 24 hours after moving to "In Production".

Super happy about the progress. Woohoo!!!
same here

Sponsored

Liberty

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sweetness! My 7/22 build just moved to "In Production" as well. In my case, the Ford tracking link shows the "In Production" while the bronco6g tracker still shows "In Order Processing.

No window sticker yet.
Do you have the "Ford Tracking" link?

All I have used is the 6G Tracker that still just shows the In Order Processing on my supposed 7/22 build date ?

Also Canada so I don't get anything from Ford in an email.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Still waiting on my window sticker. But hey, my floor liners arrived today haha!

Also wanted to add- I actually got these cheaper from the Ford accessories site than it costs to include in your build. If you shop around different dealers on the accessories site, some have discounts.
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? E8EEA624-E012-4E9C-BCBE-CDE3A12758D1
Nice. I have the 4 door security drawer, fold out table, slider/steps, KC lights, and random other crap waiting for my bronco

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something is happening on Ford's side. On a whim, I checked my phone during lunch and it switched over to "In Production" and I now have the link to "View Window Sticker". Clicked on the link and got the "Please check back later" page. Didn't think much of it since it doesn't like opening on phones anyway. Soon as I got back to a desktop, checked both trackers, multiple times, and it's still saying "Order Confirmed". Anyone else having issues? 7/21 build date.
It takes about 24 hours for the sticker to load. I went "In production" on 7/2 and my sticker was available on 7/3.

Sponsored

Jelly81Raider

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice. I have the 4 door security drawer, fold out table, slider/steps, KC lights, and random other crap waiting for my bronco
Haha that’s awesome! I’m eyeing the table and steps as well. My wife (4’11”) is going to make the final call on the steps lol.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Haha that’s awesome! I’m eyeing the table and steps as well. My wife (4’11”) is going to make the final call on the steps lol.
Don't waste your money on the 4wp one's. $900 for the 4 door. At first they said they were slider/steps and after they released it they said they are just steps. Makes me wonder if they even really tested their own product. GoRhino has slider/steps for almost half the price and they are the ones they sell for jeep so they are tested.

Jelly81Raider

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Don't waste your money on the 4wp one's. $900 for the 4 door. At first they said they were slider/steps and after they released it they said they are just steps. Makes me wonder if they even really tested their own product. GoRhino has slider/steps for almost half the price and they are the ones they sell for jeep so they are tested.
Thanks for the heads up!

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yeah i ordered the gorhino sliders and they are amazing! Well built and way cheaper for sure.