Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like my rotation number is 0739 if I am looking at it correctly (4 digits in bold after blend).
7/21 blend date.

Sponsored

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

MAP is going to be BUSY next week, cranking these bad boys out!

I have a feeling, 7/23 builds will see something tomorrow night. Also, remember, clear your cache from time to time.

RonM0710

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge; Suz. XL7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My build date is set for 07/22/21. I got my window sticker tonight around 9:00pm. My Blend number is 0722. I am elated, everything looks good on it. Just like I ordered it. Now waiting for build date next week.

CPTRK

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Rise up this morning, smile with the rising sun, one little window sticker is by my doorstep, singinging sweet songs of melodies pure and true, this is my message for you-who-who:

Your Bronco OBX is in production with a blend date of 07/22 - happy mf'ing b-day dude!
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? Screen Shot 2021-07-15 at 7.04.52 AM

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got it, woot!!!

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 1626355852120

Was "In Production" in the B6G tracker in the morning yesterday, went to "In Production" in the Ford tracker in the late afternoon, got the window sticker in the B6G tracker in the early evening, and got the window sticker in the Ford tracker late last night.

So for me, the B6G tracker is at least a couple of hours ahead of the Ford tracker. 7/23 folks should probably just check the B6G tracker first today.

Bronco Cash

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn I'm gettin a bit stressed here. 7/19 build week, I've never known an exact day. Still no update on B6G tracker or Ford site yet. I've tried clearing cache and even tried using a different browser.... nothing. I called Ford yesterday (for the first time!) and they said no update but that if I haven't received an email saying the build week was moved then I should be still set for next week. But com'on this is killing me! Please tell me there are others with 7/19 build week that haven't moved to 'in production' yet??

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Damn I'm gettin a bit stressed here. 7/19 build week, I've never known an exact day. Still no update on B6G tracker or Ford site yet. I've tried clearing cache and even tried using a different browser.... nothing. I called Ford yesterday (for the first time!) and they said no update but that if I haven't received an email saying the build week was moved then I should be still set for next week. But com'on this is killing me! Please tell me there are others with 7/19 build week that haven't moved to 'in production' yet??
I'm in the exact same scenario. 7/19 build week, still no sticker. Not stressing about it yet, still plenty of week left. If I dont see anything after tomorrow, I'll call the hotline to see if I can get some info.

Stojanowski

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are the 7/23 guys a bit nervous of any potential delays with the plant shutting down?
Sponsored