First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry for the delay, the wife made her awesome spaghetti and it distracted me from the task at hand.

This is what I'm seeing as of right now. Not exactly sure where they stopped for the day, but per below, it looks to be around 8160ish for the 7/20s.

7/20/21 @ 10:00pm (CST)

Capture25.JPG
Capture26.JPG
Capture27.JPG
Thanks man! Getting closer

Inrustwetrust_

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry for the delay, the wife made her awesome spaghetti and it distracted me from the task at hand.

This is what I'm seeing as of right now. Not exactly sure where they stopped for the day, but per below, it looks to be around 8160ish for the 7/20s.

7/20/21 @ 10:00pm (CST)

Capture25.JPG
Capture26.JPG
Capture27.JPG
My Sync has a date on it now.
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 4CCB230C-538A-4BF5-B606-42F184579C72

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Coming out of dinner last night, there she was, the first bronco in the wild in my town. I was first excited and walked around the vehicle like I was at a zoo for the first time. The owner walked out, and we talked about the process for a few minutes. She didnā€™t seem as obsessed as most of us are, and I donā€™t believe sheā€™s on the forum. Anyway, I congratulated the owner and walked back to my truck where I sobbed uncontrollably for a half hour. šŸ˜‚šŸ¤ŖšŸ˜¢

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would you happen to know if MAP will be building on Saturday this week with the looming shutdown ?
I would think they would want to finish all scheduled 7/19 week builds before heading out for the week?

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Received my email also. 3:53am lol
Congrats for you - but Ugh - according to the chart your rotation number is after me and no build email yet (but my data loaded and Sync has yesterdayā€™s date). And I have a 4Dr OBX with a soft top.

Dubsilk

Badlands
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 M240 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 1626868402119

Just waiting for the magic to happen. This feels like waiting for my kid to be born.

Sponsored

Yodi

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
At what point in the process does sync get updated?

Jelly81Raider

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey all, is the ā€œSafari Barā€ thatā€™s now listed in the accessories page (without an image) the brush guard that weā€™re familiar with? Or is it a different look/accessory all together?

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Would you happen to know if MAP will be building on Saturday this week with the looming shutdown ?
I would think they would want to finish all scheduled 7/19 week builds before heading out for the week?
ill check but I really doubt it. The line speed picks up after shutdown week.
Bronco build needs commodities to build. If you work Saturday you strip the commodities and suppliers will be behind. Just my 2cents.
Obviously, I do not run the plant, so you are getting my educated guess. Which, is usually accurate. Expect shipping thru the weekend and shutdown maybe some Top replacements, QC checks and repair bays so it opens the flood gates for a higher ramped up number every hour when production resumes the following week..

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ill check but I really doubt it. The line speed picks up after shutdown week.
Bronco build needs commodities to build. If you work Saturday you strip the commodities and suppliers will be behind. Just my 2cents.
Obviously, I do not run the plant, so you are getting my educated guess. Which, is usually accurate. Expect shipping thru the weekend and shutdown maybe some Top replacements, QC checks and repair bays so it opens the flood gates for a higher ramped up number every hour when production resumes the following week..
Thanks for the info

I just find it mind boggling they would send their workers home for a week potentially without pay or they are mandated to use paid time off when they have buildable orders.
Just speculating that if they are behind currently with 7/19 orders why would they leave for the week and leave them hanging.
If they have pulled our orders to build this week that surely means they have the commodities to actually build them otherwise they wouldnā€™t have pulled the order?

I get it they are shutting down to allow supplier issues to catch up but I canā€™t see why they would potentially leave buildable orders with commodities stretched out another week...

but what the hell do I know...
Lol
Sponsored