Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Quick how to for the MyFord site for those that haven't added their vehicles:

Sign in here- https://owner.ford.com/sign-in.html

Click My Account (top right side) then account

Click add vehicle and enter your information (VIN Needed)

Once your Bronco Beast is added you will be able to click on it and explore some things (And name it!). The Sync tile we are talking about can be seen after clicking your newly added Bronco and scrolling down the page to somewhere near the bottom. A date will populate under "updated" when it has been

Hope this helps
Sponsored

JollyFolly

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There is a Sync tile in the MyFord site, it has a date underneath if it has been updated. Have you added your VIN to the my vehicles on your Fordpass app or the Myford website?
ok, following.. I have. Is there something that I should be looking for within this?

khatch

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Quick how to for the MyFord site for those that haven't added their vehicles:

Sign in here- https://owner.ford.com/sign-in.html

Click My Account (top right side) then account

Click add vehicle and enter your information (VIN Needed)

Once your Bronco Beast is added you will be able to click on it and explore some things (And name it!). The Sync tile we are talking about can be seen after clicking your newly added Bronco and scrolling down the page to somewhere near the bottom. A date will populate under "updated" when it has been

Hope this helps
Thanks but I think you missed a word at the end. When it has been... what? built?

khatch

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

when it has been....updated haha.
Oh. OK. Thanks. I'm trying to understand what these updates (modules and date on the sync button) tell us about the progress of the vehicle, if anything.

Sponsored

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
ok, following.. I have. Is there something that I should be looking for within this?
Ok good deal. Click your added bronco and scroll down to the Sync tile, near the bottom. If there is a date under "updated" on the tile this means Ford has updated the Sync system on your build and could be a good indicator that it is built

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Checking today, I had the over-the-air update thing and now it's gone and so is my sync tile. Anyone else having a similar experience?
No email
7/16 blend 6578
Similar thing here. I had a date in the Sync box now i get an error - 7/19 blend date 7523. Been pulling my hair out and hitting refresh all damn day waiting for the build notice.

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh. OK. Thanks. I'm trying to understand what these updates (modules and date on the sync button) tell us about the progress of the vehicle, if anything.
Yeah no worries, we all are. I'm not sure what the modules are, I'm sure someone on here does. My guess is some sort of decremented inventory list that uploads into the ford system, each line being an item? This is a completely uneducated guess.....

So far we know it is a good thing to see the modules list here, it means the Bronco is at least rolling down the line https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
What does it mean when my sync tile doesn't even exist anymore?
Mine is having issues too, I think Ford is experiencing a TON of traffic on their site haha. They could be in there updating too. Not sure

Sponsored

JollyFolly

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ok good deal. Click your added bronco and scroll down to the Sync tile, near the bottom. If there is a date under "updated" on the tile this means Ford has updated the Sync system on your build and could be a good indicator that it is built
Nothing... thanks for the guidance.

HUBB

Big Bend
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine is having issues too, I think Ford is experiencing a TON of traffic on their site haha. They could be in there updating too. Not sure
I figure any action or any changes is a good sign and more hope for a build email than I've had the last few days. I think the worst part is being in purgatory and seeing people before and after your blend date and rotation with build emails. I have a soft top too and no tow hitch. So I'm curious what the hold up is.

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

- The Ford "As-Built" data or "module update" is a just list of code parameters that represent the specific functions of your Bronco.

- The "Sync Updated date" is just the date the updating of the software capabilities and performance to the Bronco occur.

Both indicate that Ford are turning things on and moving down the line.

Almost like when you turn on a brand new computer for the first time. It goes through a process of updating and connecting to the server. Similar deal here.

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
- The Ford "As-Built" data or "module update" is a just list of code parameters that represent the specific functions of your Bronco.

- The "Sync Updated date" is just the date the updating of the software capabilities and performance to the Bronco occur.

Both indicate that Ford are turning things on and moving down the line.

Almost like when you turn on a brand new computer for the first time. It goes through a process of updating and connecting to the server. Similar deal here.
See, I knew someone would know! Haha

Also- Sync just updated!
Sponsored