Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My ETA changed in VV from 7/25-7/30 to 7/30-8/5. It showed up at the end of the day 7/30 with the two other trucks we were supposed to get according to the fax from the transport company the day prior. VV still show my delivery window 7/30-8/5 as of 10 minutes ago. I don't know the reason for the lag or what triggers this to change, but assume it might be a confirmation from the transporter back to Ford.

I about crapped my pants because another full transport pulled up with a 4d, soft top, OB about 5 minutes before the second one. Long story short, we were getting a one ranger from that load. Driver said he was going to D-Pat Evansville after us but not sure if they were getting trucks or the OB. Either way, someone's BR is on the way.

SaveTheManuals

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dude, if you’re driving in Fairfax, and somebody jumps out in front of you, it might be me. My 2dr Velocity Blue has been in production hell since the 19th, with zero updates.
Haha yeah I’ll be in Fairfax area with my 2 door velocity blue. It’s awesome so far. Already got the doors off.

Sponsored

SaveTheManuals

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Holy crap....my built email came through this morning at 3:22 CST. Not sure why my ETA is over a month away though. At least I know something now though.

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? Screenshot_20210731-061621_Samsung Internet
The tracker literally means nothing at this point. I picked my bronco up yesterday and Ford sent me an email at 4am today saying my bronco had shipped and eta is 8/25.

Dsprouse

First Edition
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My showed as "in production" on 7/21 with a blend date of 7/20 on my window sticker. Hasn't updated at all since. I'm hoping that my window sticker blend date not changing is a good sign?? Maybe? haha
Same. My dealer doesn’t give me a ton of encouragement. He has an FE built on first week of June still being held up…I was hopeful they would work through quality control this week but no such luck. Hope they don’t forget about us as they go full speed ahead

naodha

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting, it looks like palsapp.com is showing some progress if I look at the actual API response when searching my VIN. The "VehicleStatus" field changed from "On Hold" to "Picked" about an hour ago:

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? Screenshot_20210731-061621_Samsung Internet

Hopefully this means I'll see some movement this weekend!
Hells yeah! It looks like this status is indeed a precursor to getting a "Built" email. I got my built email at 4:22AM EDT with the pizza tracker showing a built date of 7/30/2021. The estimated delivery range is 8/4-8/10 to Columbus, OH.

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hells yeah! It looks like this status is indeed a precursor to getting a "Built" email. I got my built email at 4:22AM EDT with the pizza tracker showing a built date of 7/30/2021. The estimated delivery range is 8/4-8/10 to Columbus, OH.
Let me get this straight. Using the Palsapp.com, chrome F12 feature to look up status. The order for VehicleStatus goes from ONHOLD to ASN to PiCKED to SHIPPED?

Last edited:

Sponsored

naodha

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let me get this straight. The order for VehicleStatus goes from ONHOLD to ASN to PiCKED to SHIPPED?
Mine sat at “On Hold” basically since I got my VIN. Then it moved to “Picked” last night and got the built email today. I’m still waiting for palsapp to show the shipping info.

I think the “ASN” status is related to rail transfers; those might move to a “Picked” status to at some point too. Someone with the status would have to obsessively check it throughout the day like I was doing to verify.

Benzo520

Wildtrak
First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
All this talk on deliveries is getting me excited! Mine shipped via rail on 7/24. I’m located in Virginia but the arrival is showing 8/2-8/9. Here’s hoping for 8/2!!!!!
my excitement is right there with you! Mine shipped last week with an ETA of 8/14 - 8/20... making its way down here to AZ

Desmomini

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ferrari 348, Porsche 914
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Haha yeah I’ll be in Fairfax area with my 2 door velocity blue. It’s awesome so far. Already got the doors off.
Can you please post a pic of your rig?

I'm torn between dumping A51 and switching to Velocity Blue, but I haven't seen a 2 door in VB aside from the one with the painted top. Thanks!!
Sponsored