First Name
Brenda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
hey its my build! except mine gets a stick. I'm only a build day after you, did you get shipping updates and the like? this gives me hope!
I only got the initial ship date. I called the dealership and they stated that the rail had certain points where they would “check in”. Mine was scheduled for delivery btwn 8/3 - 8/9. I called on 8/2 and it was being loaded from rail to truck about an hour and a half away from the dealership.
Sponsored

Ladysailor

Black Diamond
First Name
Brenda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
hey its my build! except mine gets a stick. I'm only a build day after you, did you get shipping updates and the like? this gives me hope!
You will love it! No regrets on this. 100% got what I expected!! It’s big but compact, nice light ride, it’s does fell like I’m driving a tank. Got a lot of thumbs up driving it. It has a lot of get up and go!

Ladysailor

Black Diamond
First Name
Brenda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ahh super happy to see this and a build close to mine (especially 2dr). Enjoy it and don't forget about us here!😅 but totally understand if we don't see you because you're out enjoying the 🐴
It’s a great ride! Love it!!!!

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

One interesting thing I noticed (as I was applying my PPF and Felt tape to the top) - my soft top had PPF and felt tape on it already. Not sure if that was a dealer prep or from MAP QC. I’m guessing dealer.
I bet you they did it at the factory and that is what is holding up some of the soft tops from being delivered.

Congrats BTW awesome truck!

Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/23 2405, built 8/2, shipping email at 6:06AM today with delivery window of 8/6-8/12. Aligns with "Awaiting Shipment" and "Released" status in VV. However....the black BL delivered this past Friday still shows "In Transit". LOL

Both of these are soft top, 4d, BL, high pkg, no tow, no SAS. One is 2.3 the other 2.7, both auto.

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 1628075932093

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/23 2405, built 8/2, shipping email at 6:06AM today with delivery window of 8/6-8/12. Aligns with "Awaiting Shipment" and "Released" status in VV. However....the black BL delivered this past Friday still shows "In Transit". LOL

Both of these are soft top, 4d, BL, high pkg, no tow, no SAS. One is 2.3 the other 2.7, both auto.

1628075932093.png
See this is why I think Ford just sucks at their job. I have nothing. Just a confirmation from my dealer that it’s built. But other than that nothin from Ford.
My rotation of 2371 is before yours and my build is pretty much yours... so what gives- who the fu&k knows..
4 door BL
Soft top
High pack...

no tow, no squatch...

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

See this is why I think Ford just sucks at their job. I have nothing. Just a confirmation from my dealer that it’s built. But other than that nothin from Ford.
My rotation of 2371 is before yours and my build is pretty much yours... so what gives- who the fu&k knows..
4 door BL
Soft top
High pack...

no tow, no squatch...
Just curious, what was your reservation time and who is your dealer? Looks like the email hits when the status changes to released. The question then is "released" mean turned over to logistics or just that it's through QC? If it's QC there might be an oh snap that happened on your rig they have to fix. If "released" is transport, there could be a bottleneck with drivers/trucks/rail scheduling going to that area. Next shipment we get I need to ask the drivers if they are tied to a certain route or region. I was told the transports agreed to partial loads to get units delivered quicker, which could mean they are waiting for a few more to go that direction.

One of my fleet guys explained how they planned the drops which didn't make sense to me but you also have to factor in the drivers are still limited by DOT for drive time and rest time. Essentially, they try to run the route so last drops bring them back to a pick up area when possible. Money wise, it pays the same weather they take a whole load to one dealer and dead head back or drop onesies or twosies making a loop.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just curious, what was your reservation time and who is your dealer? Looks like the email hits when the status changes to released. The question then is "released" mean turned over to logistics or just that it's through QC? If it's QC there might be an oh snap that happened on your rig they have to fix. If "released" is transport, there could be a bottleneck with drivers/trucks/rail scheduling going to that area. Next shipment we get I need to ask the drivers if they are tied to a certain route or region. I was told the transports agreed to partial loads to get units delivered quicker, which could mean they are waiting for a few more to go that direction.

One of my fleet guys explained how they planned the drops which didn't make sense to me but you also have to factor in the drivers are still limited by DOT for drive time and rest time. Essentially, they try to run the route so last drops bring them back to a pick up area when possible. Money wise, it pays the same weather they take a whole load to one dealer and dead head back or drop onesies or twosies making a loop.
Res 7/17
Granger

I wouldn’t care if we didn’t have the same build.. maybe my steering wheel spontaneously Burst into flames in QC
Maybe my MGV started rotting in QC

Who knows

I just think Ford has an obligation to it’s customers to explain their process, this would take the anxiety out of the scenario but when they say nothing it makes them look inept and customers start questioning their ability to produce a quality product ..

Sponsored

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Vinny6G - Received my built email from Ford.

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does that palsapp site track convoy shipping, or just rail? My window sticker shows convoy, and not sure how/if I can track it.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree and Bronco has really exposed how complex the build cycle and timing is. At this point one of the few things Ford could do is, at a minimum, communicate with dealer that have built units sitting and the reason why. Most of us won't have any qualms about passing that info along but it would take Ford out of the drivers seat and I don't think they're willing to give up that control.

Tralio95

Wildtrak
First Name
Tracie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does that palsapp site track convoy shipping, or just rail? My window sticker shows convoy, and not sure how/if I can track it.
It shows convoy shipping also. My Bronco came by convoy.

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Res 7/17
Granger

I wouldn’t care if we didn’t have the same build.. maybe my steering wheel spontaneously Burst into flames in QC
Maybe my MGV started rotting in QC

Who knows

I just think Ford has an obligation to it’s customers to explain their process, this would take the anxiety out of the scenario but when they say nothing it makes them look inept and customers start questioning their ability to produce a quality product ..
I remain in the same boat as you. 4Dr OBX soft top and no parts mentioned as hold up. @flip confirmed it was built but total silence ever since. Each morning I debate whether to check my email to see if the Built/Shipped notice is sitting in there - no luck. While my dealer says they are showing expected delivery early August I am not very confident in that since the norm seems to be that the tracker updates at some point.

The lack of info is worrying now. Since I have no constraining parts and I see delivered messages on the forum everyday for reasonably similar builds - I am concerned that my build was somehow messed up and something needs to be fixed. If Ford is considering moving to a build to order system they had better figure out how to communicate with the order holder better.
Sponsored