Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
I hate to say it but my "give a $hit" meter is now on empty. I was really excited for the past 11 months.
From original reservation , to build, to change color, to change package, to final order entry, to pay $500 deposit and then wait.....
and wait....
and wait some more.....
Read about delays on B6G...
Read more about delays on B6G...
and on and on.....

The bronco cocaine has finally worn off and I'm now sober and have gone to therapy and have realized, it may or may not show up in my lifetime and my kids or future grandkids may have to wait a few more years after my passing to finally get the bronco I ordered.

I'm in a happy place now:
Ford Bronco Who's give a flip meter is on E? 1621480795240
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Order a Ford Lightning. That’s what a bunch of us B6G members did.

It’s just a virtual horse race to see what shows up first… Don’t worry… it’s a refundable deposit.

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh man, this isn't an if for me it's a when, 🤞 my old girl (jeep 4.0) will last till I get a Bronco because the wife wants me to get a new rig but I don't wanna build another one. Just wanna buy and drive on some hardcore off road. I am curious to see the next Gen 4runner and if production of the Bronco keeps knee dragging maybe I'll have another option. Dealer here required $2k for deposit on order so sooner than later would be nice for everyone involved but I'm personally in no rush.

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
MN here. Now I know what it’s like being one of those cheese heads getting on the waitlist so when they die their children can go to packer games... really getting sick of this...

Sponsored

Lou

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This whole process is like a bad relationship, me wanting something (bronco) and ford is not putting out and just acting like a tease. Lol if no is no (my21) then just say so and ford should stop leading me on. I'm a guy one step above a caveman at this point. And this relationship is not new and fun anymore.
🤤🤣😂

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

giphy.gif

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At this point, I'd gladly give up my non refundable $1k deposit if Toyota put out a new FJ model with removeable roof and doors. if ANYTHING remotely cool that I like comes out, for that matter. Ridiculous, announcing a Lightning in the midst of all these delays for Bronco. Fecking idiots.
Sponsored