Sponsored

Will the 4 door cargo enclosure fit a 2 door?

Tmurder1776

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Title says it all. I know the 4 door drawers will fit with the seats removed but what about the cargo enclosure?
Sponsored

stm378

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not to say that there's not a way that you could make it work, but even if it would fit in the space I don't think it would be worth the effort required to install.. For one point it mounts on the 4 tie down spots in the cargo area, which are definitely in a different area on the 2 door (again not that you couldn't drill holes of you removed the seats. Also I'd imagine that if you rear seat deleted the part where the seats used to be wouldn't be at the same level as the cargo floor meaning that it wouldn't be level unless you put a bunch of work into leveling it out. If memory serves, I don't think that the drawer is quite as wide as the cargo enclosure either, so you'd probably have a tougher time fitting the width.

I think the bump out is probably in a different place as well on the 2 vs 4 so that might get in your way too.

MikeStLouis

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Has anyone installed the fixed-lid cargo enclosure themselves? Was it hard? Any tips? Thanks!

D14903ED-19BC-4964-8D1F-E13702AA620D.jpeg
Sponsored