Sponsored

Will we all need counselling before we get the Vehicle.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Since you guys revived an old thread, and not too many people are willing to say what many of us think.......

Yes... I'm actually getting therapy now..... From dealing with each and every one of you on this forum! 😁 😁 and yes, counting to 10 does help ;)
Sponsored

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I used to live a stress free life.Payed my dues then retired. Then Ford says “ hey we are bringing back the Bronco. I had a reason to live. Then we wait and wait and wait. Several yrs go by and hey there is an actual unveiling. Then we wait and wait you get the idea. Then we wait for the BP. Now we wait for the order banks. All this time the speculation and online chatter of this vehicle is unbelievable. Seems to be a vehicle every one wanted until Ford started throwing the GT500,new F150,Mach E,Ranger etc at us to see if we would hold true to a Bronco purchase. Now i read stories about Bronco going to ship to South America in 2021. How’s that going to happen. Ford you have to many irons in the fire and while catering to the many you are pissing off the real customers that will actually buy this particular vehicle. Sorry that i sound like a lunatic but i owe it all to Ford.

P.S. if you think about options and only the ones they want you to have, get ready for a nervous breakdown. What Say You
The waiting game is taking its toll. I have a recurring dream that it's finally delivery day, and I go to pick up my new Bronco. I get to the dealer, see it all shined up on the lot waiting for me, then the sales guy can't find the keys.

I wake up drenched in sweat and need to have a couple of shots to calm down. Definitely gonna need counseling.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

B6G has actually been a bit of therapy for me. Yes the process of getting my Bronco has been a bit stressful at times but everything I have been feeling or any of my concerns are the same as many people on here. I am not alone.

I also have treated B6G as a type of social hour especially during some COVID restrictions on gathering. I will crack a beer and start engaging on many different topics. Sort of like sitting at a bar and bullshitting.

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, the old saying "Misery loves company". There is plenty of company here. I would suggest to Ford that they not play any games when it comes to deciding who gets their Bronco first.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The CFO would tell you that I was already cracked before the reintroduction of the Bronco. This has not widened the gap, just accentuated my eccentricity. (y)

LostInArizona

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands non-sas 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This forum isn't exactly making this easier to deal with.

But to be completely honest the longer I have to wait, the more money I can put down, and the more money I have for accessories when I take delivery. At least, that is how I am consoling myself right now as my patience wears microscopically thin. 🤣

No choice but to hurry up and wait. However, I am absolutely confident it would be worth it.
Sponsored