Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Same. I've been using a Trigger Controller, but there's a severe lack of integrated mounting options, like they have for Jeep. I like the Project X mount for the under-the-air-controls-area... although that is where my phone hangs out...
Yeah that's normally where I put my phone too, but this set up looks so clean. The only other aftermarket one I have seen that looks clean is the IAG one but it's aid coming soon on their website for almost a year lol.

Sponsored

ByronViny

Outer Banks
First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
PROJECT X is changing the game in off-road lighting and accessories. The RTR Vehicles team and PROJECT X have teamed up to give you the chance to win a PROJECT X Ghost Box Wireless Accessory Control (MSRP $1,299.99). The Ghost Box has been tried and tested by the RTR Vehicles team of Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Loren Healy in the harshest off-road environments.

HOW TO ENTER:

1. Stay connected and sign up HERE.
2. Once you sign up, please drop a comment below and let us know what Bronco you drive!

MicrosoftTeams-image (52).jpg

More information on the Ghost Box from Project X
Accessory control redefined – The PROJECT X Ghost Box wireless ecosystem reimagines the market standard for switch boxes, creating a totally customizable and wirelessly controlled experience.

MicrosoftTeams-image (53).jpg

The fully expandable system includes 4 two-circuit control modules that wirelessly communicate to a control keypad which you can program via the PROJECT X app. Control a single module for an easy accessory install, or create a large ecosystem across your vehicles, trailers and equipment. Create presets you can incorporate across all of your accessories and set up groups and timers. With the PROJECT X Ghost Box, they make it easy to Connect with the Wild.
Complex obx 4 door sas

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When was/is the winner announced lol
Sponsored