Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
I know that by now everyone has seen that the Bronco side windows rattle like crazy when partly down (2 door). I have had the truck in for the "repair" at the dealer and I dont see a whole lot of difference. Anybody else had these "fixed"? Im terrified that these things are going to shatter on a bumpy road. Fine all the way up and all the way down, but quite annoying. Thanks
Sponsored

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I know that by now everyone has seen that the Bronco side windows rattle like crazy when partly down (2 door). I have had the truck in for the "repair" at the dealer and I dont see a whole lot of difference. Anybody else had these "fixed"? Im terrified that these things are going to shatter on a bumpy road. Fine all the way up and all the way down, but quite annoying. Thanks
My passenger rattles on and off when the way up. Drives me crazy! Taking it to the dealer for the second time.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Tcbbronco

Tcbbronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
Thank you for the replies. Ill also give dealer a second shot when I take it in for an oil change. Just wanted to check that the first dealer didnt just check a box and return it.

CheekyOldMan

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can have the windows up. You can have the windows down. Anything in between is unsupported.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It can be fixed. I fixed mine after the dealer “attempted”. Problem is the bolts eventually work loose again. I will look into some lock washers or lock-tite next time. Entire window system is a piss poor design.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Agree with some posters. Mine are perfectly quiet no matter the height. I did go through the glass alignment bulletin ford put out. It was a huge pain in the ass but that fixed it.

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Usually keep them all the way up or down so I haven’t noticed the rattle however I had them down on a recent roadtrip and at 75mph I noticed they are unable to seal if I attempt to close them at that speed. Had to slowdown to 55mph in a 80mph zone for the windows to close.
Sponsored