First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Likely dumb question but does the date on bottom of window sticker have any significance? Mine keeps changing. Just went to 9/14/2021 today and was most recently 9/06/2021
Sponsored

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I believe it is just the last time the information was updated/verified.

OP
OP
51Creature

51Creature

Wildtrak
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
mine seems to update everytime i download to view
Ok thanks. Mine was 9/06/2021 yesterday and changed today. Certainly not every time I’ve downloaded, not for me anyway. Maybe different as I’m in Canada. We can’t use the Ford link and Ford Canada won’t allow tracking. Emailed my salesman and usually takes days for a response. Asked if they’ve gotten any more info since last weeks announcement. I’ve really only spoken to him last time when the top debacle was announced that they were halting until new tops could be made. So not like I’m hounding them.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok thanks. Mine was 9/06/2021 yesterday and changed today. Certainly not every time I’ve downloaded, not for me anyway. Maybe different as I’m in Canada. We can’t use the Ford link and Ford Canada won’t allow tracking. Emailed my salesman and usually takes days for a response. Asked if they’ve gotten any more info since last weeks announcement. I’ve really only spoken to him last time when the top debacle was announced that they were halting until new tops could be made. So not like I’m hounding them.
It's just showing that the information on the sticker is valid as of that date, even if it hasn't changed. At least you know that it has been updated, if necessary.
Sponsored