Sponsored

Window sticker shows a charge for leather seats. Window at sicker populated 6/14/23

Brettlil17

Outer Banks
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My window sticker populated today 6/14. I thought the leather interior was supposed to be a no charge?

Ford Bronco Window sticker shows a charge for leather seats. Window at sicker populated 6/14/23 IMG_0047
Sponsored

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you Ordered it with Leather, you get to pay for it. If you had cloth on the DORA and Ford changed it to Leather it should be no-charge.

OP
OP

Brettlil17

Outer Banks
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you Ordered it with Leather, you get to pay for it. If you had cloth on the DORA and Ford changed it to Leather it should be no-charge.
Well that stinks…

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I plan on fighting this whenever my Wildtrak gets to dealer. We shouldn't have to pay for something that was "standard" at time of purchase. There was no other choice but to pick leather for certain trims. Some people didn't get charged

Well that stinks…

ChaseG

Outer Banks
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2018 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'd have your dealer double check the rebates. I was forced to select leather and had the charge on my sticker but they found a $2350 rebate to apply to my order. Might just be some special situation but I'd confirm.

Sponsored

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor and 2019 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same situation here...I'm curious to see if the power seats are included for those of us that ordered the leather interior and not for those that were given leather seats for no charge? Wondering if Ford added the cost of leather seating to the base price? Transparancy would be nice in this situation...

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Also wondering if the mid-year price increases (last one April 2023) have anything to do with optional equipment that is now standard across the various models (like the now standard leather on OBX)? I received my Window Sticker couple of days ago exactly as my dealer and I ordered it on 3/27 (same price). So I was shielded from the April 23 price increase...

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alright... just to remove the confusion...

The "No Charge" you are seeing on some window stickers is not actually a no charge option. They simply increased the Base price by $2195 to account for the fact that leather is the standard option.

Those that ordered a cloth and got forced over to leather will be getting a $2195 rebate.

KitsBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The "No Charge" you are seeing on some window stickers is not actually a no charge option. They simply increased the Base price by $2195 to account for the fact that leather is the standard option.

Those that ordered a cloth and got forced over to leather will be getting a $2195 rebate.
Makes sense but for mine, the base vehicle price is the same on DORA and sticker, but the NO CHARGE makes the total price $2495 less on sticker (I am in Canada)

Sponsored

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Thanks for clarifying, nice "freebie" for those that ordered cloth...

Nolequad

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I picked up my OBX earlier this week and was not charged for the leather... the MSRP ended up being significantly less ($2k+) than the DORA I signed with the dealership (the DORA also didn't account for the sub delete). I was concerned it meant I was not getting powered seats since that is no longer on the build and price site but to my surprise it did still have powered seats.

Maybe I just got lucky but idk.

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Makes sense but for mine, the base vehicle price is the same on DORA and sticker, but the NO CHARGE makes the total price $2495 less on sticker (I am in Canada)
Wow, glad things worked out for you and a good sign that my build will come with the power seats (that's mostly why I ordered the leather package). Enjoy your new Bronco, nothing like picking up a brand new vehicle!

FloridaBroncoPipeDream

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A number of inaccurate things here... I ordered the Bronco with leather seats on 3/27 and got NO Charge on my window sticker. I also got the rebate as well.