Windshield washer fluid leak

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Has anyone had issues with their windshield washer fluid leaking in the trunk cargo area? A while back the floor was wet in the trunk area and I thought maybe my kid left a sport late water bottle or something back there. Then it happened again but my windshield fluid light lit up a day after I had filled it with orange fluid. Well I used a paper towel to wipe floor up and it was orange as well. So I’m pretty sure it is the lien going back to the rear wiper. God I hope it’s not another recall!
Sponsored

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes. There is a hose coupler attached to body kind of on top of the wheel well behind the rear panel where the sub goes. Mine blew back off of the front side and I had washer fluid in the back like you described as well as running down the cable tray to the rear passenger floor.

OP
OP

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yes. There is a hose coupler attached to body kind of on top of the wheel well behind the rear panel where the sub goes. Mine blew back off of the front side and I had washer fluid in the back like you described as well as running down the cable tray to the rear passenger floor.
Is it just a reattach thing or does it actually require a service visit and parts?

Taltyman

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If it is like my other rides it is a re-attach

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it just a reattach thing or does it actually require a service visit and parts?
Re-attach. It's a bit of a pain to get to but easily doable.

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Has anyone had issues with their windshield washer fluid leaking in the trunk cargo area? A while back the floor was wet in the trunk area and I thought maybe my kid left a sport late water bottle or something back there. Then it happened again but my windshield fluid light lit up a day after I had filled it with orange fluid. Well I used a paper towel to wipe floor up and it was orange as well. So I’m pretty sure it is the lien going back to the rear wiper. God I hope it’s not another recall!
Hi there – send a message to us with your VIN and approximate mileage. I’ll look into this for you. Thanks!

Coronabronco

Badlands
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine has been doing the same thing. Can anyone take a pic of where I have to reattach??
Sponsored