First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since the vents already exist under the seats, I'm sure someone with a 3D printer will prototype a new center console rear trim that fixes this and adds cup holders. I've already seen that IAG did the cup holders. Mabbett or some other plastics company will pull this off. I'm, keeping my other idea under wraps until I can finish mocking it up. Only had the bronco for 2 days, but it's in the works.

cowman

Outer Banks
First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No vents under the seats on 2 doors....

Grift3r

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Since the vents already exist under the seats, I'm sure someone with a 3D printer will prototype a new center console rear trim that fixes this and adds cup holders. I've already seen that IAG did the cup holders. Mabbett or some other plastics company will pull this off. I'm, keeping my other idea under wraps until I can finish mocking it up. Only had the bronco for 2 days, but it's in the works.
Wait... theres vents under the seats??

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait... theres vents under the seats??
yep, but I feel like they are too far inset into the floor. It’s likely why people say they don’t feel them.

Ford Bronco With a little modification here’s a solution for rear air vents. ….lol 825F65DC-BFDF-4E75-83E2-DFC559E89721

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm pretty sure I saw Mabbet showing a whole rear consol peice with vents that do just like that, and removable cup holders. Not sure if it's in production yet.
Sponsored