Sponsored

Woody Folsom Ford - Baxley, GA - Fantastic Experience!

dclark127

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just a note on the dealership where I purchased my Bronco - Woody Folsom Ford in Baxley, GA.
They are AMAZING!!!
I went with them initially because they were on some list for honoring the MSRP pricing early in the reservation days - even though they are about 1.5 hours away. I really could not be happier. Not that I had anything against it, but I never had to even step foot inside the dealership! We all have had those nightmare, hours-long experiences in a dealership, so this was great. Keep in mind as I rant on my experiences below, I have never met these people and this is NOT an Amazon Fake review from Singapore....

They kept in constant communication with me after my reservation. The inventory manager, Kraig Simmons, was always a pleasure to deal with - even though I called a hundred times with questions and "any word yet" calls. While making changes for the roof debacles and when it hit production, they were very professional and easy to talk to.

The finance rep - Andrew Douglas was very easy to deal with. Once I got my delivery date, I called him, submitted my finance application online and he sent someone to my house to sign the paperwork. There were some typos on the first set, mainly because they didn't even have the Bronco yet, so he sent someone again a couple days later. <-This is not a complaint - I was very impressed and totally understand how it could happen when there isn't a vehicle yet in their inventory.

During the week it was supposed to be delivered, I was planning to go to the dealer to see it roll off the truck. I didn't get that chance because it came in at night. But my sales rep, Alex Conley, actually texted me on his day off at about 9pm to tell me he got word it was delivered. I was stoked and planned on heading up first thing in the am, but I had some obligations at work and lack of a ride that kept me from heading right there. I texted Alex the next morning at about 8:30am to explain that I was unlikely to make it - he called me right back, explaining that he called instead of texting because he was dropping his kid off at school. Talk about commitment and customer service. He said no problem, he needed to check on the Bronco, get it cleaned/detailed and would have it to me by 1pm. It showed up at 1pm!

About 2 months into having it, an issue arose. The Bronco thought a trailer was attached and it was acting strange. I detailed it in another post, but for this post, I wanted to say that my service rep, Fallon Williamson, was beyond amazing! When I called for service, she sensed my frustrations after leaving a closer to home dealer and not having a loaner car as an option. After not making an appointment and hanging up, Fallon texted me - I never even gave my name, just inquired about an appointment, so she looked me up with caller ID. She said she understood my frustrations and asked who my sales rep was, maybe he could help. Before I could even reply, Alex was calling me. He asked if an escape was "OK" for a loaner - of course it was. He had someone at my house in 1.5 hours again to give me the loaner and take the Bronco. This was 12/29, so I knew it would be a few days before getting it back with New Years coming. Fallon kept in constant communication about the diagnostics, if I need anything else, etc. I asked about an oil change and tire rotation - it was only at 3k miles, but it's new - this was done for free. After the New year, I texted Fallon for a status update - she replies right away that there was a tornado in her town the night before and a tree was lying on her house - including a pic of the tree. Again - I have never met any of these folks. I replied, WOW - don't worry about a stupid car and take care of what you need to. The next morning, bright and early, a text from Fallon arrives saying it was all fixed and ready. Of course, work has me busy most of the day and I can't get right there. As I was texting her about 1pm that I was trying to get out of work to head up, she called. She said it's on the way and the driver will be there in 1.5 hours. Now, I keep mentioning the 1.5 hours thing... It really is that far away, but dang, these folks showed up almost to the minute every time.

I have been telling everyone around me about how great they are! Alex, Fallon and everyone else REALLY represented Ford and Georgia very well! Woody Folsom Ford (and all of his dealerships) is doing things right and making sure the customer is top priority.
Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just a note on the dealership where I purchased my Bronco - Woody Folsom Ford in Baxley, GA.
They are AMAZING!!!
I went with them initially because they were on some list for honoring the MSRP pricing early in the reservation days - even though they are about 1.5 hours away. I really could not be happier. Not that I had anything against it, but I never had to even step foot inside the dealership! We all have had those nightmare, hours-long experiences in a dealership, so this was great. Keep in mind as I rant on my experiences below, I have never met these people and this is NOT an Amazon Fake review from Singapore....

They kept in constant communication with me after my reservation. The inventory manager, Kraig Simmons, was always a pleasure to deal with - even though I called a hundred times with questions and "any word yet" calls. While making changes for the roof debacles and when it hit production, they were very professional and easy to talk to.

The finance rep - Andrew Douglas was very easy to deal with. Once I got my delivery date, I called him, submitted my finance application online and he sent someone to my house to sign the paperwork. There were some typos on the first set, mainly because they didn't even have the Bronco yet, so he sent someone again a couple days later. <-This is not a complaint - I was very impressed and totally understand how it could happen when there isn't a vehicle yet in their inventory.

During the week it was supposed to be delivered, I was planning to go to the dealer to see it roll off the truck. I didn't get that chance because it came in at night. But my sales rep, Alex Conley, actually texted me on his day off at about 9pm to tell me he got word it was delivered. I was stoked and planned on heading up first thing in the am, but I had some obligations at work and lack of a ride that kept me from heading right there. I texted Alex the next morning at about 8:30am to explain that I was unlikely to make it - he called me right back, explaining that he called instead of texting because he was dropping his kid off at school. Talk about commitment and customer service. He said no problem, he needed to check on the Bronco, get it cleaned/detailed and would have it to me by 1pm. It showed up at 1pm!

About 2 months into having it, an issue arose. The Bronco thought a trailer was attached and it was acting strange. I detailed it in another post, but for this post, I wanted to say that my service rep, Fallon Williamson, was beyond amazing! When I called for service, she sensed my frustrations after leaving a closer to home dealer and not having a loaner car as an option. After not making an appointment and hanging up, Fallon texted me - I never even gave my name, just inquired about an appointment, so she looked me up with caller ID. She said she understood my frustrations and asked who my sales rep was, maybe he could help. Before I could even reply, Alex was calling me. He asked if an escape was "OK" for a loaner - of course it was. He had someone at my house in 1.5 hours again to give me the loaner and take the Bronco. This was 12/29, so I knew it would be a few days before getting it back with New Years coming. Fallon kept in constant communication about the diagnostics, if I need anything else, etc. I asked about an oil change and tire rotation - it was only at 3k miles, but it's new - this was done for free. After the New year, I texted Fallon for a status update - she replies right away that there was a tornado in her town the night before and a tree was lying on her house - including a pic of the tree. Again - I have never met any of these folks. I replied, WOW - don't worry about a stupid car and take care of what you need to. The next morning, bright and early, a text from Fallon arrives saying it was all fixed and ready. Of course, work has me busy most of the day and I can't get right there. As I was texting her about 1pm that I was trying to get out of work to head up, she called. She said it's on the way and the driver will be there in 1.5 hours. Now, I keep mentioning the 1.5 hours thing... It really is that far away, but dang, these folks showed up almost to the minute every time.

I have been telling everyone around me about how great they are! Alex, Fallon and everyone else REALLY represented Ford and Georgia very well! Woody Folsom Ford (and all of his dealerships) is doing things right and making sure the customer is top priority.
Great to hear things go right. Good luck with your trailering issue.