First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After so many horror stories with dealers and Bronco deliveries in general, I just want to give a shout out Beach Ford in Virginia Beach, VA. We reserved our Bronco through them on July 14, 2020. I had never bought a vehicle from them and placed our reservation there basically due to logistics (closest to the house).

I started, like most of us with one build and it changed a few times over the course of the wait, BL to BD and finally back to a BL.

When I placed the original order I was asked and agreed, to provide an additional deposit of $400.

When it came time to re-order due to the ’21 to ’22 push, I did the order via phone and text with no issues.

My original salesman, Tanner, assured me through the process that Beach Ford didn’t play any “games” and the car would be delivered at MSRP. I never did get any sort of pre-arranged purchase agreement other than the first DORA (which changed twice) that had no signatures on it except for mine stating that the order was to my liking. Yes, this made me a bit nervous, but I had Tanners assurance and a small trail of texts and e-mails so I wasn’t too concerned.

Tanner always immediately responded to any texts I sent him.

Between the time our Bronco was built and delivery Tanner moved onto a different opportunity. I received a call from Emily telling me that she was taking over Tanners clients and would be helping me through the process. We had the nicest conversation. I asked about pricing, pin-stripes, N2 filled tires, etched windows, etc. She said to me, “Honey, that’s your car, we’re not going to touch it”. I also asked about Price Protection and she said, “Yup, it’s right here in the computer $975”. Wow, this is a huge relief, as once again many stories on the forums about the mystery of this program.

I felt so good after speaking with her, it was just incredible.

We “stalked” the delivery of the Bronco via United Road and knew when it was going to arrive at the dealer so we headed over to watch it being unloaded. Had a nice conversation with the driver and slid him a $20 after unloading it, he was all smilies and a super nice guy. He asked me if I wanted to drive it off, jokingly of course.

It was about 7PM and Emily said, “You know I can’t sell this to you tonight right”? That made me laugh.

The next day they prepped the Bronco, Emily sent me an itemized invoice (that was within a few bucks of what I calculated the cost to be), I stopped by the bank on the way to the dealer and picked up a cashiers check. Was at the dealer for a very short period of time. They offered the usual undercoating, paint protection, warranties, etc. I politely declined and we moved on. Signed a few forms and was out the door.

Everyone at Beach Ford was was truly amazing, no BS, you ordered a car, it’s here, let’s get you in it.

They exceeded my expectations in every way and I am truly grateful for that. There is just so much negativity towards dealers, with good reason based on some stories here, but I just wanted to put it out there that there are good ones and Beach Ford is one of them.

Ford Bronco Beach Ford in Virginia Beach, VA is Fantastic 5EC58E47-46FF-4386-8C9B-7285EE99DD5C
Sponsored

Last edited:

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations on your new vehicle! Sadly, having to give kudos to a dealer for doing the right thing (instead of it just being commonplace and normal) is a bit messed up, but here we are.

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well that’s good for you. July of ‘20 I reserved mine and of course Beach Ford is closest to me so I called to speak about price and the salesman that I spoke to said they would not be selling at MSRP so I switched dealerships.

glad you had a good experience though. Enjoy the ride, maybe I’ll see you driving around.

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Curious, what is their dealer or doc fee? Also, wanted to confirm it was at MSRP and there were no other mandatory add ons? I live in VA but have an order at one of the small three dealers that aren't getting the allocations they need to fulfill their orders in a reasonable time. Thought I might look around. Oh, BTW, congrats, your Bronco looks great.

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Curious, what is their dealer or doc fee? Also, wanted to confirm it was at MSRP and there were no other mandatory add ons? I live in VA but have an order at one of the small three dealers that aren't getting the allocations they need to fulfill their orders in a reasonable time. Thought I might look around. Oh, BTW, congrats, your Bronco looks great.
I went in there 2 weeks ago and a salesman said that all orders are at MSRP with no ADM. Thought about ordering one for my wife. Wish they were like that back in 2020 😂

Sponsored
OP
OP
Roger123

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks!

$51,140 was the sticker, $70 is for the tag, $975 was my price protection rebate. Ask for Emily Scott, she's a retired LEO and is no BS. She also has one on order herself.

Ford Bronco Beach Ford in Virginia Beach, VA is Fantastic C9319A95-878F-4CEC-9F75-C0111E55F4BA_1_201_a

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks!

$51,140 was the sticker, $70 is for the tag, $975 was my price protection rebate. Ask for Emily Scott, she's a retired LEO and is no BS. She also has one on order herself.

Ford Bronco Beach Ford in Virginia Beach, VA is Fantastic C9319A95-878F-4CEC-9F75-C0111E55F4BA_1_201_a
Beautiful, thanks. Yes, I may reach out to her. Like you, I have a 2021 price protection rebate that I could also apply if I transferred my reservation.

OP
OP
Roger123

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went in there 2 weeks ago and a salesman said that all orders are at MSRP with no ADM. Thought about ordering one for my wife. Wish they were like that back in 2020 😂
Yea, that sucks that you got some bad info back then. I reserved in July '20 and there never was any talk of ADM.

Did you ever get a Bronco?

NewbroncoMay24

Heritage
First Name
Riaan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRV
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
We just put in our first order for Bronco Heritage through Beach ford. They tried to charge us $5k over msrp. We negotiated down to zero. So far so good.
Sponsored