Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota Tundra / 2016 Toyota SR5 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello All From Southern VA!!
Which dealer are you using in VA, NC or SC that is selling at MSRP, No/low Processing & Doc Fees, Holdback, Service Contracts , Etc..

Thanks!
Sponsored

Last edited:

GreenWaveBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello All From Southern VA!!
Which dealer are you using in VA, NC that is selling at MSRP, No/low Processing & Doc Fees, Holdback, Service Contracts , Etc..

Thanks!
Granger Ford in Iowa Lol. I will be in the Northern Virginia at the time of delivery and can't find anyone who would come close to touching the Granger deal up here even if I shipped it.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Granger Ford in Iowa Lol. I will be in the Northern Virginia at the time of delivery and can't find anyone who would come close to touching the Granger deal up here even if I shipped it.
Did you RSVP there or do you have to switch to get Granger. The site made me choose Lindsay FORD in Wheaton Ford.

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those in the DC area (I'm in Fairfax, VA) that are going with Granger, are you just going to have it shipped or are we all caravanning back together? :D

If shipped, do we have any indication on what that would cost?

I am currently tied to Ted Britt but I'm sure they won't go below invoice and they already tack on a $799 processing fee.

Sponsored

GreenWaveBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did you RSVP there or do you have to switch to get Granger. The site made me choose Lindsay FORD in Wheaton Ford.
I made a second reservation there just in case. I was automatically assigned to Ted Britt in Chantilly.

GreenWaveBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For those in the DC area (I'm in Fairfax, VA) that are going with Granger, are you just going to have it shipped or are we all caravanning back together? :D

I am currently tied to Ted Britt but I'm sure they won't go below invoice and they already tack on a $799 processing fee.
I am in the exact situation as you, also have a reservation at Ted Britt lol. As much as I would LOVE to caravan, I am a little concerned about adding 1000 miles right off the bat. Reach out to me when we order maybe we can get a bulk shipping discount.

Sigo76

Badlands
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUR, 2008 HD Crossbones, 1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I made two reservations. One at Granger and one at Sheehy in Warrenton. Planning on flying out, potentially with my 10 year old, and driving back - road trip style.

GreenWaveBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Also for shipping, I have seen anywhere from 800-1000 but that is a very rough estimate

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I've checked a couple times and the lowest result Ive gotten for for a highly rated driver is $1,119.

I noticed it's 15hr drive compared to the 16 hour back home to Houston.

Sponsored

GreenWaveBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've checked a couple times and the lowest result Ive gotten for for a highly rated driver is $1,119
Yeah I'm taking any estimates at this point with a grain of salt because its 1) still a long time out and 2) the shipping companies don't have bronco in their system

Also may not have been a highly rated driver lol I probably need to be taking that into consideration

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yeah I'm taking any estimates at this point with a grain of salt because its 1) still a long time out and 2) the shipping companies don't have bronco in their system
I've been using the Ranger since thats what the BRonco is based on, but youre right we are way too far out.

<BlckDiamond>

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
. . . . . . . . . IG #MrSterX5 and #Mk5Cady
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've been working w/ and changed my reservation to...

Patrick McDowell
Internet Director / Sales Manager
Sheehy Ford Richmond
Store: 804.419.1371

He is very responsive!

They will not be charging any kind of market adjustment on the 2021 Ford Bronco. They will be selling the Bronco at MSRP. If Ford does not
exclude the Bronco from the X-Plan they will happily accept the X-plan. Their normal Processing Fee is $799 but w/ their X-Plan the Processing Fee is only $100. The only
exception to this is the First Edition which will be sold at MSRP and with no
discounts.

Last edited:

GreenWaveBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've been working w/ and changed my reservation to...

Patrick McDowell
Internet Director / Sales Manager
Sheehy Ford Richmond
Store: 804.419.1371

He is very responsive!

They will not be charging any kind of market adjustment on the
2021 Ford Bronco. The will be selling the Bronco at MSRP. If Ford does not
exclude the Bronco from the X-Plan they will happily accept the X-plan. Their normal
Processing Fee is $799 but w/ their X-Plan the Processing Fee is only $100. The only
exception to this is the First Edition which will be sold at MSRP and with no
discounts.
That is good to know! I am weary of the initial drive adding a lot of unneeded miles. I still think that shipping from Granger is a better deal however and will be very close to x-plan. That is just a guess will have to see when build and price is released.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm waiting to see the final MSRP vs Invoice once I add all the options I want, before i switch.
Sponsored