Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

For those in western NC I know George Coleman Ford just across the SC border (near Greenville) is honoring MSRP and X Plan pricing with no doc fee. Might be worth it if the drive isn’t too far.
This is great news. I’m in Charlotte as well and have an FE reserved at Fort Mill Ford and a Wildtrax at Clinton Family Ford. Neither can tell me if they will honor MSRP, which ticks me off. This is well worth 2 hours of my time. Plus, I get some quality time with my new toy.
Sponsored

BroncoTRails

Base
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is great news. I’m in Charlotte as well and have an FE reserved at Fort Mill Ford and a Wildtrax at Clinton Family Ford. Neither can tell me if they will honor MSRP, which ticks me off. This is well worth 2 hours of my time. Plus, I get some quality time with my new toy.
Added bonus you can test the IFS with the potholes on I85 on the drive back up.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am reserved at George Coleman as well. I purchased a 2012 Flex and a 2012 F-150 from Joe Wright at this dealership and he called me within 5 minutes of moving my reservation from Fairway Ford to confirm they had it, will not charge doc fees or ADM as will as accept x-plan as long as Ford supports it. They are a small town dealership 20 minutes from a major city and go the extra mile to make the drive worth it. That being said, I have also had luck with Tindol Ford in Gastonia. They are a little more prone to play games in the finance office, but you can get around that with a good approach. They are also the largest Roush dealer in the world, so worth a visit just to see the Mustangs they have in stock.
I wonder if that Fairway Ford is affiliated with the one in Burgaw, NC?

CoachMP3

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota Tundra / 2016 Toyota SR5 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello future Bronco brothers and sisters- Jeep owner since the 90’s - And plan to have both - my Jeep and a new Bronco - so I have never dealt with any Ford Dealers. I have a Bronco reserved with the closest dealership near me (Nelson Ford, Inc. in Martinsville, VA) currently but I don’t know anything about them and I have received just one phone call after reserving it. The call was vague and almost like a what the hell are you doing this now for because it’s months away - which was very concerning. So would anyone else recommend other dealers near me or know anything about my current dealer?
Hello,
I'm Danville VA area & have found Sheehy Richmond VA, University Durham NC & Beach Ford Myrtle Beach are all MSRP & X-Plan if Ford offers

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello,
I'm Danville VA area & have found Sheehy Richmond VA, University Durham NC & Beach Ford Myrtle Beach are all MSRP & X-Plan if Ford offers
Great to know, thanks!

I am not sure, does the Devil work there as well? Kidding.

Fairway is not cruel by any means, but they come across as taking advantage of being the largest dealer in the region. It is not there "fault" that the region they are in has been a top 10 places to relocate in the US for almost two decades and added half a million new residence in that time, but it would be nice not to be treated like a number or a burden when you are trying to do something as simple as buying a car.
No idea! I've had a conversation over email but that's about it. No word on X-plan or ADM yet.

Sponsored

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Talked to Tri city Ford in Eden and was told they will honor x-plan if Ford offers

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If you are going to drive 2 hours you might want to consider @StephensAutoCenter in WV. 4 hour drive from Charlotte. At the very least make sure they will price match.

tcncsu

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bumping this thread as we’re getting closer to year end and “order season.” I’m currently at Felix Sabates with my reservation. Initial contact was great but I’m curious how it’s all going to play out. Anyone else have additional input or experience with them?

Riderflyer

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT PP1/2023 Ford Bronco HPR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone ordered or received their new Bronco from Green Ford in Greensboro, NC? I ordered Bronco base, 2.3, auto/cyber-orange on 1/20/22 and no word since. They are one of the largest dealerships in this area and sales staff promised I get my 22!?? Not looking forward to jumping thru loops to change my order to a 23. Getting kinda tired of the bullshit.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I bought MSRP from Crown Ford in Fayetteville and it was even an abandoned order.
Sponsored