Placing a New Order - Which Dealer

PM1234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have a reservation in with a dealer and intend to keep it because of the discount. However, I am far enough down on the list that it will be quite a while before I see that Bronco. If I wanted to place a new order today in the hopes of being able to get one in 2022 or 2023 are there any dealers that will sell for MSRP if I place an order today? I am in Texas but don't really care where the dealer is and have called a few of the dealers listed in the spreadsheet that is posted in another thread and they all told me that I couldn't place a new order without a significant markup.

I know that order banks are not open now, but what I am wondering is whether there are any dealers that people have dealt with recently that (i) are willing to sell a new order as MSRP, and (ii) have allocation available when the order banks open in a couple of months. Thanks.
Sponsored

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Arrow Ford Abilene - if you want to PM me, I can give you my sales contact. I ordered in December and it is on the train now. I have talked to several customers that ordered and MSRP was honored. I believe Five Star Ford does as well.

CoolerThanCool

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT Sport 2wd 2.7l
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a reservation in with a dealer and intend to keep it because of the discount. However, I am far enough down on the list that it will be quite a while before I see that Bronco. If I wanted to place a new order today in the hopes of being able to get one in 2022 or 2023 are there any dealers that will sell for MSRP if I place an order today? I am in Texas but don't really care where the dealer is and have called a few of the dealers listed in the spreadsheet that is posted in another thread and they all told me that I couldn't place a new order without a significant markup.

I know that order banks are not open now, but what I am wondering is whether there are any dealers that people have dealt with recently that (i) are willing to sell a new order as MSRP, and (ii) have allocation available when the order banks open in a couple of months. Thanks.
I'm in the same boat. I'm actually near the bottom of said list. I've been tempted to switch but I'm in no rush. So I think I'll waiting wait see what happens.
Sponsored