First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 bronco , 2018 expedition, 2021 broncoFE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm in same boat..I went in to order and put down deposit and gave my specs. he told me this dealer is getting all orders first then goin to input them after. probably around fed 15. I guess that sounds right after reading this post....my dealers has 300 orders and 140 allocations...kinda crazy I'm number 20. and the second FE in line.....but i got the black interior so Im willing to wait a bit.....dreamt about this reality for sooooo many years.. need to pinch myself...
Sponsored

OP
OP
Kmonty

Kmonty

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That cutoff is to get pre Sept 18th reservation date holders into the system so Ford can calculate allocations and start scheduling.

If you don’t get your order entered by then, it will just sit waiting for conversion. When it is finally entered, you’ll retain your place in line.

I would think considering your date the dealer would want to get it entered now to maximize allocations.

For you, it probably won’t make much if any difference if they delay, assuming they don’t delay too much, since youd jump to the front as soon as it gets entered.

Only way it could hurt you is if you miss out on a MY21 allocation because your conversion wasn’t counted, but it sounds like MY21 Broncos will be all going to first few day reservation holders anyway.

All that is to say: Weird... knowing what I know that’s not what I would do as a dealer... but it may not make a difference? Question mark?
My reservation was on 7/14. So mine should be in there.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My reservation was on 7/14. So mine should be in there.
Agreed. It should be.

If you are interested in a MY21 your order should be entered now before the March deadline.

If you want to holdout for a MY22, then they would be correct in not entering your order until later.

If you’re the former, I would grab the dealer information shared here regarding ordering, and put a call into your dealer with that info on hand.

(Normally I’d do some searching for you, but I don’t think I have a chance right now. )

::EDIT::

I lied. Here’s the searches:

https://www.bronco6g.com/jan-16-bronco-dealer-faq-email-provides-more-answers/

That link will provide details for the dealer about how they should be converting as many as possible now in order to maximize their allocations

https://www.bronco6g.com/2021-bronc...elivery-timeline-from-ford-web-meeting-today/

And that link references the March cutoff as the deadline to submit MY21 orders. As I said, if you want a MY21 and you have an early reservation, they should be entering your order now.

(The only catch I can think of is if they are a dealer that stated they would delay transferred early reservations to prioritize their organic reservation customers... but the logistics and ethics of that are hotly debated here.)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kmonty

Kmonty

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I put my reservation in early. Then I found out I was pregnant. I was super excited the of thought of getting to take my little one home in a brand new Bronco. (Due in July)... my dreams have been crushed. How dare they disappoint a pregnant lady. :LOL:

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Day 1 of 60 to order. But you only have until 1/31 to switch dealer if the one you got tries to pull some funny stuff when you go place the order.

Thats the only reason I'm in a rush to get in before soon.
No I believe you have until conversions end on 3/19 to switch dealers now.

Sponsored

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Day 1 of 60 to order. But you only have until 1/31 to switch dealer if the one you got tries to pull some funny stuff when you go place the order.

Thats the only reason I'm in a rush to get in before soon.
You have until March 19th to switch dealers and place orders. look at the ford FAQS it clearly states it on there

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our dealer said it might be the middle of March or April before he contacts us to order ours and it would definitely be 22 before we received it. I thought the order bank cutoff was in March??? We're so confused. We reserved ours 8/24
You will definitely be MY22 but those orders don’t start till summer
Sponsored