Sponsored

My dealer claims he can't place my order yet!

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I've seen other member's order confirmations. Went to my dealer this morning and he said that all of their orders are still stuck in 99 code and they can't submit them yet and change to 10-19 yet. He said orders are opening up at different times for different regions. Has anyone else heard this? Perhaps so the whole system won't crash like it did when Maverick orders opened???
Sponsored

SasquatchMansquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think that dealers are given different numbers of allocations and at different times. Maybe this dealer just doesn't have any allocated to them, yet. I would call a few dealerships if there are others in a reasonable distance from you. I would do that anyway, to look at pricing.

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine was automatic with no input from me. Received email from Ford that both of my 2023 (base and BD both 2 door) have been ordered.

Mainerunr

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think that dealers are given different numbers of allocations and at different times. Maybe this dealer just doesn't have any allocated to them, yet. I would call a few dealerships if there are others in a reasonable distance from you. I would do that anyway, to look at pricing.
No new orders right now (not until at least late Q4). Assuming he has an existing order, he can't change dealerships.

OP
OP
Brsox

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Yes, I have an existing order. I ordered on 12/8/21 and am pushed to 2023. Everyone is getting their orders placed but my dealership still says the order banks are closed. My order was converted to a 2023 but sits in build code 99 status. The dealership says they are unable to place the orders as 2023s and assign a 10-19 build code.
Sponsored