Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There has been a lot of discussion about how allocations will impact delivery time. I thought it would be helpful to do some rough comparisons between dealers. The length of backlog calculation does not consider constraints, but I would suspect that in general, the shorter the backlog, the quickly that dealer will be able to deliver a Bronco. It also doesn't consider where your timestamp fits in their backlog.

If you call a dealer and are able to get the number of reservations they currently have and what their projected 2022 allocation is, post to this thread. I'll try to update the spreadsheet once a day.

Note: I'm seeding this table with some stats I found by reviewing several threads. I had to read between the lines in some cases to divine a rough number. Post on this thread if you have more accurate information.

Sponsored

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
Given what I know where the top 10 dealers allocations fall, I can tell you the info you posted on Avid Ford is not correct. No dealer in the country is getting anywhere close to that many Broncos for 2022.

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I thought the dealerships don’t know their allocations month to month anymore?

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
I thought the dealerships don’t know their allocations month to month anymore?
We got a yearly estimate. Then we can track the wholesale commitment easily enough for each scheduling period.

OP
OP
DaveH

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Given what I know where the top 10 dealers allocations fall, I can tell you the info you posted on Avid Ford is not correct. No dealer in the country is getting anywhere close to that many Broncos for 2022.
That one was a stretch. Avis indicated they enter about 25 reservations a week and thinks they will get a bigger allocation then they will order. At least that is my interpretation of this thread: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/avis-ford-jan-20th-2022-scheduling.34098/

Sponsored

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stephens has 232 orders as of yesterday with 23 scheduled to be built as of now for MY 2022. John sent all order holders a list of where they stand and what has been scheduled to date.

John (Their Bronco guy) was told by the regional rep that SAC did not have an actual allocation number and whatever could be built will be built.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We got a yearly estimate. Then we can track the wholesale commitment easily enough for each scheduling period.
Also pretty sure that the yearly estimates dealers were given specifically said not to share it publicly... so.... not sure we can trust anything at this point.

(Please correct me if I'm wrong)

OP
OP
DaveH

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stephens has 232 orders as of yesterday with 23 scheduled to be built as of now for MY 2022. John sent all order holders a list of where they stand and what has been scheduled to date.

John (Their Bronco guy) was told by the regional rep that SAC did not have an actual allocation number and whatever could be built will be built.
I thought my figures for them looked suspect. I think the 23 includes the first 3 months of 2022 scheduling? For the purposes of this spreadsheet, I'll assume it will stay at that rate for the remainder of 2022. Thanks.

BrotaryEngine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It might be helpful if you indicated which of those numbers are from reading between the lines with something like an * or ~

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Phil Long Ford in Colorado Springs told me they were getting about 300 Broncos this year. I ordered a 2nd Bronco from them in December '21 and have a VIN and March 21st build week already. Still no update on my reservation with Freeway Ford and they wont tell me anything.

Sponsored
OP
OP
DaveH

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It might be helpful if you indicated which of those numbers are from reading between the lines with something like an * or ~
My thought was to get the list started and let people with more direct knowledge of specific dealers provide updates. I've already updated SAC.
At the end of the day, all of the data in the table will be "my dealer said". My hope is that it will be a guide toward dealers with faster deliveries. The information should be verified with the dealer if it is a critical factor in your dealer choice.
Sponsored