Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco 1975 Bronco 2021 Bronco 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hello Guys,

Hope everyone is doing well. Sorry I have been out for a few days tending to our family dog "Buck." After a long battle with stomach cancer we finally made the decision to put him down yesterday. One of the hardest things I have had to do.

Now as far as the Bronco offer I made at the start of this month goes. I can tell you we have sold several to Bronco 6g members....several! I had the chance to meet many of you in person. When I made the offer at the start of the month I made it clear I couldn't do it forever. We do not have an endless supply of Broncos available for sale. The few we do have are still on hold for the original reservation holders. I will NOT sell a reservation Bronco to someone else until I receive a cancelation in writing.

For those of you finally reaching out now I would say the selection was far better a couple weeks ago. Why did you wait? I'm sure i will make a similar offer in the near future. Stay tuned as we hope supplies will get better in the future.

PS. I use AOL.

Thanks

Sponsored

Huntington Beach Ford

Raptor
First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Omar: "As a sign of good faith..." "I'll sell you something at the regular price it should be sold at..."

A human who wants a Bronco: Oh my lucky stars!!!! Do you mean it papa?!

Me: What a bunch of nonsense...
MSRP

"S" STANDS FOR SUGGESTED

CrytpX

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
992S, Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Definitely not a scam! That post was made on 8/5, I private messaged Omer on 8/7. Whatever came in, they were waiting on cancellations to release the car. At this msrp, I doubt there was many for sale. A few on here maybe got lucky by visiting them in person. 2023 it is!

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hope you have a beautiful day there in Maine. Take care sir
I texted you guys last week about the black 4 door Wildtrak with the Hoss 3.0. Price was $85k, they told me the lowest they would go is $75k, and sticker was $63k. Still have it?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hope everyone is doing well. Sorry I have been out for a few days tending to our family dog "Buck." After a long battle with stomach cancer we finally made the decision to put him down yesterday. One of the hardest things I have had to do.
Whether I agree or disagree with the business practises here (spoiler alert: I'm not a fan), I will say I'm sorry for your loss. I know it's not easy to say goodbye to a pet, as they are a member of your family. However, I'm sure Buck is in a better place now. Focus on all the good times and fun you guys had with Buck, and all the joy he brought to you and your family over the years.

I saved his cartoon a while back as it has a positive message that I thought I'd share:

Ford Bronco Huntington Beach Ford MSRP Deal? 0911616C-4751-422B-A104-CE67EE3901CB

Jon_chimpo

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

From my short time on B6G I’ve come to the conclusion a substantial % of the members are real sad individuals.

We are located at :
18255 Beach Blvd
Huntington Beach Blvd CA 92648

it’s like we were talking about, dude. People indiscriminately talk S over the Internet because there is zero consequences. I guarantee these people that are so bad behind a computer screen wouldn’t dare look at you sideways if they saw you in person. What a sad generation of men, pathetic.

did I mention I freaken LOVE my Bronco! My 4 year old Daughter gave it a strippers name “Diamond Sparkle.” Thanks again for the 0 ADM deal, you didn’t have to do that. And sorry about the doggo. That’s a tough situation from recent experience.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Huntington Beach Ford

Raptor
First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Whether I agree or disagree with the business practises here (spoiler alert: I'm not a fan), I will say I'm sorry for your loss. I know it's not easy to say goodbye to a pet, as they are a member of your family. However, I'm sure Buck is in a better place now. Focus on all the good times and fun you guys had with Buck, and all the joy he brought to you and your family over the years.

I saved his cartoon a while back as it has a positive message that I thought I'd share:

Ford Bronco Huntington Beach Ford MSRP Deal? 0911616C-4751-422B-A104-CE67EE3901CB
Thank you for the kind words really appreciate it! He was always there for me no matter what, truly mans best friend.

Huntington Beach Ford

Raptor
First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
From my short time on B6G I’ve come to the conclusion a substantial % of the members are real sad individuals.

it’s like we were talking about, dude. People indiscriminately talk S over the Internet because there is zero consequences. I guarantee these people that are so bad behind a computer screen wouldn’t dare look at you sideways if they saw you in person. What a sad generation of men, pathetic.

did I mention I freaken LOVE my Bronco! My 4 year old Daughter gave it a strippers name “Diamond Sparkle.” Thanks again for the 0 ADM deal, you didn’t have to do that. And sorry about the doggo. That’s a tough situation from recent experience.
It was a complete pleasure working with you, true gentleman. I focus on the positive people that are kind and not insulting. Those are the ones I love to help. I learned a long time ago we can't make everyone happy. So happy the fam love the Bronco!

Thanks man it's been a hard last few days I will miss him.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.