Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Today I decided to stop at my local dealership just to see if there is any mark ups on any of the Ford broncos that I know that they had for sale. Looks to me that there is one manikin there which is an outer banks. And they had a Big Ben four-door soft top and a wild track two door and they also had a another Big Ben Of the backside of the lot I believe this one might be a customers no window sticker on this one this is why I’m assuming it must be a customer vehicle.
But the ones with the window sticker all are within the MSRP none are over priced so if you’re looking to purchase a bronco today meeting Monday then the Taylor Ford have two available at MSRP.

Side note, this is where I also ordered (Bryan Patton help me with the order great guy and great place to do business with. He also helped us get our bronco sport outer banks fully loaded too)my bronco and We have a build date for January 🤞🏽 If all goes well I believe in February I should be among the ones they have already received their bronco on this form.
Sponsored