First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My local dealership Buss Ford in McHenry Illinois 60050 has a raptor on sale for $1000 less than MSRP. www.bussford.com. They have one on the floor and they’re getting another one in so they want to clearance the one they have. I bet all the details online for anybody looking for it.
Sponsored

lwilliams34

Big Bend
First Name
Lorne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350/2024 Bronco Big Bend (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for the tip. I was at my local dealership here in WI and they had 2 bronco raptors, 2 2-door models and a 4 door model all available and this is a small dealership.
Seems like the constraints are starting to loosen up a bit with dealer stock. Good news for anyone looking to buy on site vs ordering.
That being said, 1k off msrp for a 100K vehicle is not a big deal for anyone with deep pockets to be able to afford that bad boy.
It is definitely a more sizable vehicle that the regular bronco.. reminds me of the larger hummers. Can't see driving that to the mall; definitely for the hi speed off road crowd.

OP
OP

Mjasi3

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for the tip. I was at my local dealership here in WI and they had 2 bronco raptors, 2 2-door models and a 4 door model all available and this is a small dealership.
Seems like the constraints are starting to loosen up a bit with dealer stock. Good news for anyone looking to buy on site vs ordering.
That being said, 1k off msrp for a 100K vehicle is not a big deal for anyone with deep pockets to be able to afford that bad boy.
It is definitely a more sizable vehicle that the regular bronco.. reminds me of the larger hummers. Can't see driving that to the mall; definitely for the hi speed off road crowd.
yup. was just surprised seeing, and yes for deep pockets it nothing. but good to have some bargaining . the difference would pay for some upgrade/accessory :p
Sponsored