Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
worked for ford corporate. They HAVE TO accept x-plan unless itā€™s an SVT or limited run vehicle. Period.
10. Are SVT vehicles eligible?
Yes. However the Plan program is voluntary at participating dealerships. (see below).
11. Can I receive the special Partner Recognition Plan price at any dealer?
The Plan program is available through all participating U.SA. dealerships. Dealer participation is voluntary. You should inform the dealer of Plan eligibility during your first contact with your dealer. If for some reason your dealer elects not to participate, you may visit another dealer. Eligible vehicles that are in limited supply, like most SVT models, may be difficult to obtain through the Plan.

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
we are blessed to be considered for all of our Bronco deliveries...
That is all well and good Albert, what I wanna know is when youā€™re going to increase that blessing by expanding into other brands like Porsche or even Toyota for that matter!?

I would LOVE to see the look on my local Porsche dealers face when I tell him I am getting my 911 GT3 for a thousand under invoice!!??

joshofthefall

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Scion tC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You got a response at all? Color me impressed, I did the same and went the online inquiry route because I couldn't find a specific sales manager or finance department email.

Now it's been almost a week and I haven't heard squat. ?

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
rather sell 10 bikes at $100 profit then sell 1 bike $1000 profit. Volume gave him better buying power and benefits with Honda.
Plus, you get 10 happy future customers
rather than one unhappy one!

This is the real reason intelligent dealerships like Granger are going for volume.

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is all well and good Albert, what I wanna know is when youā€™re going to increase that blessing by expanding into other brands like Porsche or even Toyota for that matter!?

I would LOVE to see the look on my local Porsche dealers face when I tell him I am getting my 911 GT3 for a thousand under invoice!!??
Well that one (GT3) may fall into the GT500 pricing territory of sticker... :cool:

We have 2 decent sized Toyota Dealerships in the area, no one getting in there...

Price rigging runs amok in that sector...

My mother in law wanted a Camry and neither one would even consider a discount in 2015 so she purchased another Buick...

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well that one (GT3) may fall into the GT500 pricing territory of sticker... :cool:

We have 2 decent sized Toyota Dealerships in the area, no one getting in there...

Price rigging runs amok in that sector...

My mother in law wanted a Camry and neither one would even consider a discount in 2015 so she purchased another Buick...
Wow!
My respect for Granger Ford just increased and I didnā€™t think that was possible!??

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, in an attempt to give the local dealerships a chance to match the fantastic deals offered by @Granger Ford and @StephensAutoCenter, I contacted a more local Ford dealership and inquired about pricing details.

I placed an online inquiry and got the anticipated near-immediate phone call response (which I was unable to take) and a follow up email. The email simply stated that they would like to speak with me. I responded that email is always better and that I was interested in their pricing structure if they were anticipating ADM, MSRP, or any below invoice pricing.

The dealership responded that they do not have any pricing information yet so would not be able to comment but would love to discuss it with me in the future when they get more information.

I wrote back and said that there are multiple dealerships offering below invoice pricing already. I stated that under ideal circumstances their dealership could match the deal and I could benefit from convenience, and I could help support the local economy and business.

The response I got was a bit more inflammatory than I had imagined. While a simple "I'm sorry we can not commit to that" would have sufficed, they responded quite differently. The following is what I got in an email back:

"We at PARKWAY do not understand why the hottest product on the market would be priced below invoice, and we do not know why anyone else would do that either.

We do hate to lose business, but you have to do what you feel is best. Since the pricing guides are not out yet, like I said, we are not going to discuss pricing as of now. "

I am in NC, so Stephens is closest.

What do you think @StephensAutoCenter, want another reservation?

EDITED by popular demand for Dealership name: Parkway Ford.
I had similar conversations with Metro Ford in Miami FL and Caruso Ford in Long Beach CA, where I have my two reservations. I will be switching to Granger or Stephens.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have two FE reservations at Crossroads in Kville. They did tell me they would honor X-Plan. But if I can't get it in writing after Build & Price comes out, I'll be switching to Stephen's. Their only a 4 1/2 hour drive for me, well worth the drive for $1300 below invoice. As a local business owner I would love to stay local but not when it gets into my wallet.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP

TheWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Silverado HD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Problem is just that however - there are only 12k of us vs 150k (or whatever) reservations.
These dog shit dealers will continue to make money for years to come as the average consumer is oblivious
Undoubtedly true. However, there was not a more rapid way to have the negative press highlighted to 12k interested and motivated people at once.

davidg05819

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevy Trail Boss, 2020 Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At least they responded to you. The multiples I tried to communicate with didnā€™t even give me that courtesy. So my money wonā€™t stay in the local economy.
Same.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved at Crossroads KVille also, just switched it to Sewell this week. Crossroads over the phone (the one time I talked to them) said they would honor X plan IF Ford allowed it, but could not speculate on price, but the cost wouldn't go "above the sticker".
I went down there and talked to a salesman who was walking toward me as I pulled in and he seemed oblivious that the Broncos were coming and knew nothing about colors. I was cruising through to look at the colors I knew were already used on current models and he said "Well, that Antimatter I am sure is on one of these F150's, and that Gray as well."
I didn't even mess with Parkway or Foothill because based on past experience they don't budge on sticker price either and act like they are too busy for your business.
Back when Regal Ford on University was open (before Parkway bought them out), they would talk pricing and work with you. I bought an 03 F150 Lariat 4WD there in early 05 for less than 23k with only 25k miles on it.
These NC dealers, as far as I can tell, either act like they don't know, hoping the clock will run out and no one does any homework, or sadly, maybe they are actually that much in the dark and hope people will just pay sticker with all their add-ons because of supply and demand.
It's a shame we are all (seemingly) going out of state to purchase.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I reserved at Crossroads KVille also, just switched it to Sewell this week. Crossroads over the phone (the one time I talked to them) said they would honor X plan IF Ford allowed it, but could not speculate on price, but the cost wouldn't go "above the sticker".
I went down there and talked to a salesman who was walking toward me as I pulled in and he seemed oblivious that the Broncos were coming and knew nothing about colors. I was cruising through to look at the colors I knew were already used on current models and he said "Well, that Antimatter I am sure is on one of these F150's, and that Gray as well."
I didn't even mess with Parkway or Foothill because based on past experience they don't budge on sticker price either and act like they are too busy for your business.
Back when Regal Ford on University was open (before Parkway bought them out), they would talk pricing and work with you. I bought an 03 F150 Lariat 4WD there in early 05 for less than 23k with only 25k miles on it.
These NC dealers, as far as I can tell, either act like they don't know, hoping the clock will run out and no one does any homework, or sadly, maybe they are actually that much in the dark and hope people will just pay sticker with all their add-ons because of supply and demand.
It's a shame we are all (seemingly) going out of state to purchase.
Where is Sewell located and what deal are they offering? Thanks in advance
Sponsored