Djveks22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
What’s the purpose of ignoring all the bronco customers?

I have a deposit for a Toyota elsewhere and they answer emails.

just awkward when thebronco comes in and they have to contact you…..
Sponsored

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lots of people want Broncos, less people want Toyotas. All the Jeep and Toyota drivers be eyeballing my Bronco

707Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lots of people want Broncos, less people want Toyotas. All the Jeep and Toyota drivers be eyeballing my Bronco
I feel bad for the dealers who have been let down by Ford. My experience is that the dealers know as much (little) as the customers do. My Bronco 2 Door Base Model was built June 24th and only arrived at the dealer on 10/6. It sat at Port Richmond for 36 days and was delivered to the dealer completely out of order. It arrived with a Bronco that was built on 9/12. Every time I called Ford to get them to intervene and get the Bronco delivered the 70 miles to the dealer they said they couldn't because it was not late. Ford's tactic is to change the delivery date on the estimated delivery date before it passes so it will never be late even if it has taken 3 1/2 months. I ended up trying to activate it on Ford Pass and could tell it was going to be delivered when the activation was declined. That's how I knew it was on the move.

• Wow
Reactions: 0ne

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is there to share? They have no idea when your vehicle will be ready or anything. At this point if they have your order it's just a sit and wait.

Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel bad for the dealers who have been let down by Ford. My experience is that the dealers know as much (little) as the customers do. My Bronco 2 Door Base Model was built June 24th and only arrived at the dealer on 10/6. It sat at Port Richmond for 36 days and was delivered to the dealer completely out of order. It arrived with a Bronco that was built on 9/12. Every time I called Ford to get them to intervene and get the Bronco delivered the 70 miles to the dealer they said they couldn't because it was not late. Ford's tactic is to change the delivery date on the estimated delivery date before it passes so it will never be late even if it has taken 3 1/2 months. I ended up trying to activate it on Ford Pass and could tell it was going to be delivered when the activation was declined. That's how I knew it was on the move.
Once the Bronco leaves the plant it is out of Ford's hands.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I feel bad for the dealers who have been let down by Ford.
The small rural dealers have been screwed, as has the customers who reserved/ordered there. if we had a strict reservation date (or order date) build order, then people would consider the process fair and be able to plan when their vehicle will arrive.
Sponsored