Sponsored

OMG! My (now)ex-dealer response to pricing question. Sumner,Wa.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, it's not looking too promising. I'm getting too discouraged with the whole build and price options and the way each different dealer is going to play hard ball selling these things.

Honestly, I'm probably going to bail and cancel, wait a year or two when the dust settles. I just haven't ever bought cars/trucks over invoice, let alone MSRP. I don't see any reason to start paying MSRP now as I can wait. It's not something that I HAVE to have now.

Not worth the hassle and paying too much $$$$ for me.
I still really like the Bronco and we will see what ultimately happens. I'm still going to order and wait for May for the delivery estimate. 2DR Badlands with Lux seems to have some constraining commodities, so we will have to wait and see.

As for pricing I got this from Marv in response to no Xplan being offered:

Yes, we have seen the email from Ford which is unfortunate for all of us. Michael and I will review together and come up with something similar for those of us wanting to buy on the X-plan pricing. When we can get ordering info and pricing available we can get together. We wont leave you hanging! Thank you for your time. Marv.

No details on that pricing as far as I know. Starting to regret my choice of dealer now (though still better than Epic Ford).
Sponsored

maxmxa

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I still really like the Bronco and we will see what ultimately happens. I'm still going to order and wait for May for the delivery estimate. 2DR Badlands with Lux seems to have some constraining commodities, so we will have to wait and see.

As for pricing I got this from Marv in response to no Xplan being offered:

Yes, we have seen the email from Ford which is unfortunate for all of us. Michael and I will review together and come up with something similar for those of us wanting to buy on the X-plan pricing. When we can get ordering info and pricing available we can get together. We wont leave you hanging! Thank you for your time. Marv.

No details on that pricing as far as I know. Starting to regret my choice of dealer now (though still better than Epic Ford).
EPIC Ford used to be really good until they changed recently (about 2years ago). Now, it's just bunch of pushy know nothing sales people.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

EPIC Ford used to be really good until they changed recently (about 2years ago). Now, it's just bunch of pushy know nothing sales people.
Yeah, back when they were Brien Ford.

maxmxa

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, back when they were Brien Ford.
Yes. I leased an Explorer from them back then. Some of the best local sales team who didn't switch jobs or dealerships every six months. I think they were salary paid. Unfortunately, most dealerships are turning into dealers like EPIC, HARRIS, SOUND FORD, etc etc.
I'm not sure, but Bickford in Snohomish may still be a good dealer, haven't checked lately.
Sponsored

Last edited: