Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Direct from Ford:
  • What if I just want to wait until the ’22 MY for my Bronco?
    • Do not convert your reservation to an order at this time and let your dealer know that you would prefer to wait and to include you on their list for the ’22 MY Bronco. Note that any customer that does not convert their reservation to an order will not receive an estimated delivery window in May.
Ordering Q&A With Bronco Marketing Team -- Half of customers will get MY22

If you allow the dealer to convert it to an order you are now locked in to that dealer.
Seems like you *can* submit and order and then pause if as long as the build isn't scheduled.

65judt5rjkwe65r-png-png.png

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...my-reservation-time-stamps-wont-change.11156/
Sponsored

john houseman

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 2000 F-250, 1969 Cougar Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A friend at Ford requested I post this here ASAP, it will be sent out in a little bit but I got it first!

In response to this: Some Bronco Reservation Holders Report Having Order Submitted by Dealer Without Knowledge and Consent ?
Thank You for posting this. It's exactly what happened to me. Dealership I've been loyal to for 15 years stole my reservation. If they would have negotiated anything off MSRP I may have followed through. So I'm making the call to Ford to get my reservation back and transfer to another Dealership (don't know which one yet).

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With the propensity of dealers to play games, for myself, I would rather keep it as a MY22 reservation instead of an actual order, this way you give yourself some insurance to change dealers later, if needed, assuming Ford still allows that for the second round of ordering.
Oh, for sure. I was just pointing out that if the person you were replying to did want to hold out for a MY22... that was an option. They weren't locked into a MY21 just because the order had been entered.
Sponsored