Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is not me, I blacked their name out out of respect. If you want to go find who it is join the page and search.

260B32B3-B759-410B-AB08-145A793DFAF2.jpeg
Sounds like this guy may of has credit issues or something like that. I wonder what was his interest rate ............

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sounds like this guy may of has credit issues or something like that. I wonder what was his interest rate ............
Sounds like the dude is not good at mathematics. Compounded interest is not in his wheelhouse.

The loan is from The Bank of Bendover Massachusetts.

OP
OP

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Sounds like the dude is not good at mathematics. Compounded interest is not in his wheelhouse.

The loan is from The Bank of Bendover Massachusetts.
I was thinking the same probably 15% interest. It seems like he's bought quite a few vehicles from them I can’t see how his credit could be dog shit. I think he was more interested in leasing it and they wouldn’t do a lease on it.

Sponsored

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
84 month financing on a Ford :rolleyes:

Brokennose

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scout
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's a double edged sword. The sales manager at Germain said Ricart has the most Bronco orders in the state and it's not even close. Germain is 2nd in central Ohio and it's a distant second.

That's good because they are plugged into the process and familiar but it is bad because like you said - as soon as something is amiss with your deal - they will be on to the next customer and there will be a next customer.

I tried going through Roush Ford but I was going to be just their second bronco order and I was largely teaching the sales guy about the process. I felt uneasy and they fumbled my order for a few days so I walked away, canceled my reservation, and re-reserved with Germain.
I started off with Roush as well. Roush has since sold btw. Not sure what group is running it now. Anyhow they couldn't answer any of my questions. Ended up at Germain.

Still waiting for that vin....

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m not sure why he’s waiting from mid July to bitch about it though.
Just another sad story of a consumer who put their faith in a dealer they thought they could trust. Additionally said same consumer didnt have a deal already worked out in writing.

2050Broncoorsomething

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is not me, I blacked their name out out of respect. If you want to go find who it is join the page and search.

Did a little facebook stalking on this to see the end result. And I've seen the dealer horror stories on here. But in the comment field when selling this one they were selling it for 44k after the customer backed out due to credit issues. So not only did they honor MSRP for the reservation but then gave the next person MSRP. Seems like the victim may not be a victim after all.

OP
OP

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Did a little facebook stalking on this to see the end result. And I've seen the dealer horror stories on here. But in the comment field when selling this one they were selling it for 44k after the customer backed out due to credit issues. So not only did they honor MSRP for the reservation but then gave the next person MSRP. Seems like the victim may not be a victim after all.
Victim wanted to lease it as that fit his budget they refused to do so. If the admin wants to close this thread I won’t be mad.

Sponsored

BuckeyeDuramax

Wildtrak
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 2500 HD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm from Central Ohio and I can confirm dealers have been difficult to work with here - however - I would have never ever worked with RIcart. I have had issues with both Germain and Roush but ultimately have my order opened with Germain but I cannot currently confirm it with Ford (error on their end - or just refusal to accept other orders).

Still - can confirm - Ricart is the worst and I don't doubt what he said is true.
My order is with Germain too, i saw ppl test driving broncos & never heard a peep from my sales rep that they had a few onsite for a few days… not overly happy with lack of communication or salesmanship, I have bought several vehicles from Germain & I feel like a complete stranger there…

OP
OP

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My order is with Germain too, i saw ppl test driving broncos & never heard a peep from my sales rep that they had a few onsite for a few days… not overly happy with lack of communication or salesmanship, I have bought several vehicles from Germain & I feel like a complete stranger there…
They have their sale they don’t need to kiss your ass anymore.

CarStory

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW GTI, Subaru STI, Toyota Yaris HB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

They did you a favor. No vehicle is worth taking an 84 month loan for.

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Man, I am really sorry to hear that but I am not surprised. I did get a chance to test drive one of the ones they had in stock, a Cyber Orange BL 4 dr 2.3 auto. At the time of driving it, I only had my reservation and was holding on to it because I was hoping they would open up the ManSquatch for ordering (which never did). Dealership called me and offered me a test drive so I took him up on it.

The Bronco was amazing and the test drive (plus a livid wife about a 2 dr) drove me from a BaseSquatch (2dr) all the way to a $50k BD 4dr Sas, Mid, Tow, 2.3L. You would think that'd be something the dealership would want to lock an order in for right? I test drove the BL a month ago.

I couldn't get them to schedule me to place my order, let alone even get them to enter it into the system. It took me scheduling an appointment at Roush for them to open an order in the computer for me which I ultimately canceled to switch to a 4dr BD. Then Ford's website was down and I'm still working to re-confirm an order.

Long story short - I'm really sorry you feel that way and most importantly that you missed a chance to drive the Bronco. I also feel like an afterthought. Never been so dismissed for wanting to spend $50k before however I'm more than happy to take it slow while all of these production bugs and constraints get worked out.

Plus I tacked another $10k on the bottom line I need to save for now.
Sponsored