Sponsored

Another story of getting screwed by dealership(s)

tater_70

Wildtrak
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Fairlane, 1973 Bronco, 75 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
JUST WOW!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Kamikazi_bronco

Kamikazi_bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You should have asked to have a conference call with your dealership and the Ford when they were on the line. Let them know you are on with the Ford rep and tell them that you want to transfer to another dealership. Then let that dealership tell Ford no, allowing Ford to inform the dealership that they have no choice on the transfer.

You can also request a printout of the conversation, which they will email you to take to the dealership.
Wouldnt have helped. they have no authority to force anything on the dealer. I even asked assume they say no, and i come back to you, will you help with my transfer and the answer was no. working with dealer is the only options.

Efudd

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd be nice if Ford could reduce the allocation for these types of dealers, or reduce the Hold Back payments. It's probably the only lever of control they have.

mljohnson1973

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This seems like something Ford Corporate should and would help sort out. It's outside of your control they were bought out . I'd start there ...see where it gets you. Maybe the tweet Levine strategy people have had some luck with. This seems like one that should work out . Good luck , hope for the best for you .

OP
OP
Kamikazi_bronco

Kamikazi_bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This seems like something Ford Corporate should and would help sort out. It's outside of your control they were bought out . I'd start there ...see where it gets you. Maybe the tweet Levine strategy people have had some luck with. This seems like one that should work out . Good luck , hope for the best for you .
how do i reach ford corporate? i went thru the customer service and hit a dead end. I tweeted Mike Levine and few other Ford handles, havent got a response.

Sponsored

nmp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor 2020 GT350R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford corporate absolutely has leverage over their dealers if they really want to push the issue. The dealers represent the brand and Ford could easily cut future allocations, or push future allocations back to the end of the line. A while back someone posted a photo of a $10,000 mark up of a Mach e to Mike Levineā€˜s (ford North America comm director) Instagram and within 24 hours it was gone.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition Max, BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So frustrating.

On my end, Mike Levine is still trying to help. But so far really no substantive progress. He said I might hear from the dealer last week but that hasn't happened.

Continuing to try...

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Iā€™ve been to bell ford about 8-9 years ago for a Ford Fiesta, they bait and switched me after confirming details on the phone. They werenā€™t good before they were bought out either

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition Max, BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Iā€™ve been to bell ford about 8-9 years ago for a Ford Fiesta, they bait and switched me after confirming details on the phone. They werenā€™t good before they were bought out either
I bought a truck there during COVID and maybe I just got lucky, the sales person I had (David, I don't think he works there anymore) was this old but nice dude, gave me a good deal, and I was out of there quick. I figured they'd have some honor and integrity even after the sale, but after talking to the new owner I can see "the fish stinks from the head down"

OP
OP
Kamikazi_bronco

Kamikazi_bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Calling on the B6G community for help... I have been trying to get attention of Mike Levine and Ford on Twitter for help without luck. Can you help retweet my post to get some visibility? Link for my tweet below.

OP
OP
Kamikazi_bronco

Kamikazi_bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs