First Name
Tucker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Recently I was informed by my dealer that they were changing a policy to charge “market value” rather than MSRP. I specifically went with this dealer because they originally promised they wouldn’t up charge the bronco and would only charge MSRP. Of course they made this change and informed order holders after the deadline to change dealers. Anyone else being faced with this issue? Several legal issues come to mind with this tactic not to mention consumer protection issues.
Sponsored

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Do you have in writing the promise to honor MSRP pricing?
Ford had a list and folks def kept it...;) This is why dealerships should end the sales side of things...no reason we could not buy online and pick up at mod/service/experience/delivery center..takes the crooked middleman out of the equation saves a ton of money, refocuses on customers not sales. Would help stop destroying Ford Mo Co. credibility. A more centralized sales force could be a real good thing. sorry dealership sales folks..

Last edited:

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lawyer up! I saved all my emails just in case this same thing occurs.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if you could 99 your order then maybe change dealers before the 22MY rolls out. If this is not a possibility I would cancel the order completely and make damn sure the dealer didn't get the allocation.

They're gonna tack on $10k to your Bronco and.no matter how cool they are the fact is they're not worth the negative equity.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow that sucks.

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Be nice if you could publicly ridicule these sort of practices... but you’d likely be sued if you did.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Do you have a local news station that covers consumer rip offs? “7-on-your-side” I’d be calling them and a the better business bureau. And a lawyer.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope you got something in writting. That way you. If you didn't your somewhat screwed. If you did you can always advise them to follow through or you'll find a lawyer and have them also pay for attorney fees. And also leave them negative feedback on google, yelp and report them to the BBB. Some places take reviews seriously and would do anything to prevent negative feedback.