First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Because more than half of posts discuss the very issue you are asking about. And that’s putting it generous. You just created an account to ask about MSRP or have you been a member long?

What’s your objective with following me, to harass me? Reported.
Because more than half of posts discuss the very issue you are asking about. And that’s putting it generous. You just created an account to ask about MSRP or have you been a member long?

What’s your objective with following me, to harass me? Reported.
You can relax, I didn't intend to follow you. You are unfollowed, still learning the B6G interface. Reported, really?

So, I should have searched the issue first. That's fair.
Sponsored

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can relax, I didn't intend to follow you. You are unfollowed. Reported, really?

So, I should have searched the issue first. That's fair.
No I’m not saying you needed to research further, but if you were a member more than a week, then you would have seen this pop up 5 times probably.

I would expect anyone interested in buying would be here more than a week.

I know people that waited 2yrs for their order and were still surprised with a ADM.

The only reason I didn’t pay it at my dealership is because I was front loaded by a coworker and contacted Mike Levine.

OP
OP
Snakk Attakk

Snakk Attakk

Big Bend
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No I’m not saying you needed to research further, but if you were a member more than a week, then you would have seen this pop up 5 times.

I would expect anyone interested in buying would be here more than a week.
Well, I hadn't bought a new vehicle in 25 years and had the new purchase jitters. So that was what was on my mind during Week 1. I'm not sure what additional justification I'm really required to provide here.

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I hadn't bought a new vehicle in 25 years and had the new purchase jitters. So that was what was on my mind during Week 1. I'm not sure what additional justification I'm really required to provide here.
Whatever dude. Most of us research cars we buy. Not saying you didn’t, but you were a member after you purchased right, to ask about your purchase on the back end.

OP
OP
Snakk Attakk

Snakk Attakk

Big Bend
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Whatever dude. Most of us research cars we buy. Not saying you didn’t, but you were a member after you purchased right, to ask about your purchase on the back end.
Yes, I joined B6G about a week after purchasing the vehicle. I did research up front: some anonymously here and some elsewhere. Most of that was focused on feature comparisons with other makes and models, not so much on prices. I showed up unannounced at the dealer and was sort of surprised about these market adjustment stickers they had added over the internet price. Paying over MSRP isn't anything I'm used to on a vehicle, but like I said it's been a while. I'm not sure what else I can really say about it.

Sponsored

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome to post pandemic issues. You probably still got a better deal than used car mark ups.

OP
OP
Snakk Attakk

Snakk Attakk

Big Bend
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Welcome to post pandemic issues. You probably still got a better deal than used car mark ups.
You know I did look at the used Bronco prices. I generally buy used cars and drive them silly, so this was a departure. I just didn't see enough price savings to make it worthwhile, to say nothing of the limited inventory in my area.

OP
OP
Snakk Attakk

Snakk Attakk

Big Bend
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for the replies, I'll summarize the August 2023 Bronco pricing landscape for posterity:

1) You can expect to pay near MSRP for a Bronco if you are patient, flexible, and shrewd.
2) If you are impatient, inflexible, and/or impulsive, you might pay anywhere from a few thousand to ten thousand dollars over MSRP
3) Paying under MSRP probably isn't in the cards right now

Sound about right?

brkdncr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 86
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

FYI The Ford Store, Morgan Hill California only sells at MSRP.

I was waiting for order banks to open up with them. They called with a 2door wildtrak that was an abandoned order and sold it to me at MSRP. Didn’t even push anything except made me aware of the ford extended warranty.
Sponsored