Sponsored

Paying MSRP for new 2022 Bronco with 60 miles on odometer - good deal?

OP
OP

aaaaaa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Time to spill - what dealer!?
Will share once my Bronco got pulled down from Dealer website. Pretty far away from Florida though and that’s the only one they got for now. Small town dealer. Basically we made the deal through emails. They kept their words and did not play any games at all. I was actually able to negotiate my trade-in a little higher.
Sponsored

cire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aspiring Bronco Owner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Congrats on your purchase!

....... has three Broncos on the lot, I think two of them are MSRP. The third one is MSRP + aftermarket tire add-on. They have a bunch more en route, one or two with the Sasquatch package and at MSRP. It is my understanding they should land this week. I just bought another Sasquatch from them at MSRP.

Young Ford in Ogden UT had or may still have a green Badlands lux package for MSRP as well. I almost bought it, but I decided to go with the Area51 Sasquatch instead.

The over MSRP days have come and gone. Anyone buying over MSRP is too lazy to call around, search, or just impatient.

Happy Holidays!

Last edited:
OP
OP

aaaaaa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Congrats on your purchase!

BillingsFord.com has three Broncos on the lot, I think two of them are MSRP. The third one is MSRP + aftermarket tire add-on. They have a bunch more en route, one or two with the Sasquatch package and at MSRP. It is my understanding they should land this week. I just bought another Sasquatch from them at MSRP.

Young Ford in Ogden UT had or may still have a green Badlands lux package for MSRP as well. I almost bought it, but I decided to go with the Area51 Sasquatch instead.

The over MSRP days have come and gone. Anyone buying over MSRP is too lazy to call around, search, or just impatient.

Happy Holidays!
I basically used Ford’s inventory search to find all the trim and options I desire within the max 100-mile radius and left my contacts. Most of them are customer orders and some of them are abandoned orders. Even though all of them have ADM, you can feel some dealers are eager to sell. Then I asked if they would sell at MSRP. That’s how I found it.

cire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aspiring Bronco Owner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I basically used Ford’s inventory search to find all the trim and options I desire within the max 100-mile radius and left my contacts. Most of them are customer orders and some of them are abandoned orders. Even though all of them have ADM, you can feel some dealers are eager to sell. Then I asked if they would sell at MSRP. That’s how I found it.
That's the way to do it. Quick tip - when you set your search to 100, go to the link in your browser and change it to 200. It will then search within a max 200 mile radius of the entered zip code.

Dealers typically want to sell a car, it's their purpose. They likely gauge the buyer to see who will bend first. I've purchased many Fords. My approach is to treat them how they treat others. After all, there are hundreds of Ford dealers that will sell you a car. If the sales person is a dick, let them know you're going around them, but be sure to use Google voice to initiate the sales request so you're not tied to them. Otherwise just walk away. Conversely, you'll come across good sales people who mean well, those are the ones you work with.

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They all love the game. You just gotta play it back. My wife hates when we get in car buying mode. 🤣

Sponsored
OP
OP

aaaaaa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They all love the game. You just gotta play it back. My wife hates when we get in car buying mode. 🤣
Except for test drive, I never go to the dealership unless the price is agreed and I am really to buy. Otherwise they would just play the game all day long. 🤣

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh they will chase you after you leave if they are ready to deal. If you don’t leave once, you’re not really in the game. 🤣

OP
OP

aaaaaa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Oh they will chase you after you leave if they are ready to deal. If you don’t leave once, you’re not really in the game. 🤣
I picked an appointment before lunch this time and gave them the chance. 🤣

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Will share once my Bronco got pulled down from Dealer website. Pretty far away from Florida though and that’s the only one they got for now. Small town dealer. Basically we made the deal through emails. They kept their words and did not play any games at all. I was actually able to negotiate my trade-in a little higher.
Very happy for you!

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got a chance to buy a new 2022 Bronco from dealer lot for MSRP. But it has 60miles on it. Good deal?
My ice mountain Bronco arrived "brand new" with 92 miles on it, so yeah, I'd say that's a good deal.

Sponsored

Layman

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait... It is Cyber Orange? So that makes it a 2022, yes? No way I would have paid MSRP on a 2022 with 2023s already on the street. That vehicle is a year old already and you just took delivery on Saturday. You got hosed. LOL.

Just kidding. Nice ride. Cyber Orange is a great color. I assume the wife did not "hate it too much". LOL.

Summit981

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman, MINI GP2, MINI Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I took delivery of mine at 4.7 miles. But hey, after waiting 10 months I would have been just as happy at 47 miles. 60 wouldn’t bother me either. (Not when the dealer is selling at MSRP.) But someone here in this string made a valid comment: if this Bronco doesn’t have the options you want, then wait for your order to come in.
Sponsored