Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango, 2014, SXT Plus AWD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know I probably have a long wait still based on my order… walk in 1/20/22… however long it may be. I don’t know whom else on here has used them, and in my area, but being the high volume dealer they are locally, I just don’t seem to be getting much of any communication at all. I try to reach my rep every now and then on my status. If I
Don’t reach out there’s never anything from
their end. Then it’s as if I don’t reach out and be annoying, short of walking in, absolutely no contact and any sort of timely response back if I reach out to them. Weeks or more in some cases. Anyone else having this same issues with their Bronco orders from Woody Anderson in Huntsville Alabama?
Sponsored

Jeffal

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There's nothing to communicate. You'll find out from Ford when the status changes on your Bronco. The dealer doesn't know anymore than you do.

I bought my Bronco from Woody Anderson. I had no issues.

mini4mw

Badlands
First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe a very small number of dealers, less than 1%, actually call order holders once in a while and update the customer on place in line and any changes that an order holder may want to make based on constraints.

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What specifically are you looking for from them?

The wait for these things is the hardest, they're probably not going to call you just to chat. As previously said, they really don't know anything. My advice is to forget that you ordered a Bronco, it will drive you nuts checking everything every day.

It will show up at some point.

OP
OP

PBVFL

Badlands
First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango, 2014, SXT Plus AWD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have asked to confirm an error on my 23 reorder, the alt wheels were left off. Left countless messages, and sent several emails asking for the correction to be made. No responses from that at all. Even came in one day physically and had another rep leave a message to call me when he would be in later that day and no response. Now looking to make another change to my order, and cannot get a call or email returned again. I’m on travel a lot and not able to come in and speak to someone. Was hoping just to get a call or email returned, and just not a single response coming back at all. That’s where my frustration has come in. Not needing any hand holding or general status updates. I just want my order errors corrected on the 23 reorder and now another change and a build sheet that reflects that. Not worried about the wait or the production date. I’m wanting peace of mind I’m getting what I want and have requested.
Sponsored