Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Someone is big mad.
Tbh I feel his pain but he lost me when he said that anyone who pays a cent above sticker is a troll.

So if someone who really wants a Bronco and can afford it easily pays $5k ADM for a Raptor, they're a troll? lol ok
Sponsored

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tbh I feel his pain but he lost me when he said that anyone who pays a cent above sticker is a troll.

So if someone who really wants a Bronco and can afford it easily pays $5k ADM for a Raptor, they're a troll? lol ok
For those who put in an order in 2021 and have huge saving potential, I understand the argument. But for those who are planning on order now...it's a no brainer...just get it off the lot. You're going to wait month on month for essentially no savings or just paying a hair over sticker (dealer add ons). That is what I did. Agreed to pay $4k over sticker (original wanted $10k) and got my bronco when I wanted. No waiting 12+ month. No headache. After reading through the forum...I am happy to pay that $4k and not be wondering where my bronco is, on what train, why I got an email saying its done and then got another email saying it hasn't started. I paid the $4k for the convenience, basically. No body wants to pay over sticker but that is the market we are in.

Surf KS

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford f**k u, stock price sucks… rather buy a bike than your pos offering… to other idiots, not gonna pay a cent above sticker. Anyone who does are trolls shorted 4K shares today gonna make some money.
Dead money… again Ford f* u*

dont be a tool
Unlucky on the Ford/Tesla charging announcement timing. What are the margin rates these days to short a stock?

I hope when your Bronco arrives it will be worth it. I’m going to teach my daughter to drive a manual this afternoon in the Bronco. Looking forward to creating some memories.
Sponsored