TXshaggy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Porsche Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I posted in another thread, asking why people are still holding on to orders from 2021 - 2022 and going through that headache when you can find the same vehicle (or 80-100%) the same vehicle on the dealership lot. Is it really worth it to hold on to save $2k? And for those holding lower trims, they are selling at MSRP on lots if not below. I dont get it. To each their own but sometimes I feel like people have options to make this process better but are not interested in exploring those options. We all know how Ford is handling delivers, not good, so try to avoid that process if possible (maybe).
Don’t know where you get $2K in savings.

Feb 2021 BL 2 DR; just finished up the paperwork and was just shy of $12K under MSRP sticker.
Sponsored

LSTLAF

First Name
Glort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sphere shaped craft
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Don’t know where you get $2K in savings.

Feb 2021 BL 2 DR; just finished up the paperwork and was just shy of $12K under MSRP sticker.
Now, show us the salvage title.

Mibuckeye

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's a silly game for some folks... it's almost as if they want to punish themselves thinking that an ordered vehicle optioned the way they want is somehow unique and will be valuable in the future.... so they complain for years online about poor communication and how crappy Ford is then pass on every opportunity to make a move on getting one....then it shows up one day and they are soooo happy that they have yet another bronco optioned like everyone else and brag about how much money they "saved"....I passed on my order back in the early days, bought a Ranger Tremor... drove the crap out of it...returned it on lease two years later...passed up a released order just like everybody wanted 4dr, BL, SAS, tow, Lux, hard and soft top that I had the color changed to my liking during the process. Ford credit was leasing out at like $1200/mth....rode out my cheap Tanger lease and locked in a dealer allotment with a two week delay just in time to avoid the interest rate increase. Got a BB optioned up and saved $600/mth financing with credit union that had very interesting residual values on the BB only. Worked for me, but primarily because I wasn't so stubbornly in lust of my "fantasy" unicorn Bronco...

There aren't really any options that can't be added to even the base after purchase. I think the real winners are those that picked up a base early on and modified it to their liking, took advantage of the early pricing, availabilty and low interest rates and have enjoyed it for years..all without complaining online about the plight they have put themselves into.

It's the classic definition of masochism...

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I posted in another thread, asking why people are still holding on to orders from 2021 - 2022 and going through that headache when you can find the same vehicle (or 80-100%) the same vehicle on the dealership lot. Is it really worth it to hold on to save $2k? And for those holding lower trims, they are selling at MSRP on lots if not below. I dont get it. To each their own but sometimes I feel like people have options to make this process better but are not interested in exploring those options. We all know how Ford is handling delivers, not good, so try to avoid that process if possible (maybe).
Even my 2 dr BaseSquatch went up $7k since my reservation in August 2020.
But yes, I'm at 1002 days of waiting, it's been built and 'awaiting shipping' for 2 months, and neither Ford nor my dealer can give me any info as to wtf is going on with the delay. Communication and availability of information is certainly lacking to say the least. Hope it's worth the wait.

I'm also a Ford stockholder, since about 2014. price was $14 then, has produced about a 6% annual dividend, and just like the overall market, is down about 20% from it's peak. Overall, it's performed ok. I could have made worse/better choices.

Sponsored

OrangecrushBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I want to start this thread mostly to complain. As most of you on this forum my order has been placed for over 2 1/2 years. Recently was scheduled to be built a month ago. Absolutely no communication from Ford. Calling customer service is literally like Beating your head on a brick wall. No useful information other than it’s still being built. No help from the dealerships. And when pressed for management I am not able to get a hold of anyone. The only reason I bought this car was because my first car was a 1970 Ford bronco and there’s a lot of sentimental value from that. I will never ever purchase a Ford again. And I hope Ford is listening especially since I sold most of my Ford stock within the last month At a loss mind you, because as a customer I personally would never spend another dollar on any of their services or products. From the senior executive level down this company is horribly mismanaged. And deserves to be bankrupt. I wanted to commiserate with people who understand. And I highly doubt Ford will even read nor comment on this post. They have not responded to either of the letters I’ve sent them.And as a person who has ran large companies, if I ran my company like Ford ran theirs again I would’ve been bankrupt three years ago. Ford if you’re listening do the right thing and start listen to your customers. If not I look forward to shorting your stock and riding it to the bottom.
* have run

OrangecrushBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Brand new, ordered in Feb 2021. On a auto transport to TX

Got max private offer, modification offer, mid year price protection and Chapman 3% under invoice.
Did I misread or did you JUST get this? Not just a MY21 order but literally a 21 model that just arrived?

Sponsored

TXshaggy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Porsche Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did I misread or did you JUST get this? Not just a MY21 order but literally a 21 model that just arrived?
Sorry for the confusion, it’s a brand new 2023 BL, I ordered it in Feb 2021.

Collected all the Ford offers and price protection on top of Chapman deal

I’m sure some of the Granger orders same

OP
OP

Somedumbbronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford f**k u, stock price sucks… rather buy a bike than your pos offering… to other idiots, not gonna pay a cent above sticker. Anyone who does are trolls shorted 4K shares today gonna make some money.
Dead money… again Ford f* u*
So if there was no communication how did you know it was being built? I see people all the time post up they get emails updating their order status and those that call get basic info about a process involving thousands of parts and thousands of other orders. Ford is in the business of making cars not making sure you know exactly to the minute where your car is the moment you call. Why would you sell stock at a loss, sounds like those idiots when they destroyed their Nikes and Kuerigs to hurt the company. I guess I’m just not understanding because I waited until the craziness settled and didn’t have to be the first one in line.
dont be a tool

OrangecrushBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry for the confusion, it’s a brand new 2023 BL, I ordered it in Feb 2021.

Collected all the Ford offers and price protection on top of Chapman deal

I’m sure some of the Granger orders same
Congrats!! Glad you finally got it and got all the protections and pricing that were promised.

TXshaggy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Porsche Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats!! Glad you finally got it and got all the protections and pricing that were promised.
Thanks! Reading through the threads on here I was sweating it…but no problem with Chapman.

Getting transported to TX so almost complete!

spuddy59

Base
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford f**k u, stock price sucks… rather buy a bike than your pos offering… to other idiots, not gonna pay a cent above sticker. Anyone who does are trolls shorted 4K shares today gonna make some money.
Dead money… again Ford f* u*

dont be a tool
Someone is big mad.
Sponsored