First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Well that settles it. Like he said if you reserved early you will get your bronco early. Problem solved. Hard not to be a dick with this post šŸ˜‚

1619132043093.png
Hahaha didnā€™t mean to be a dick but damn!
Sponsored

Sean D

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW EOS, Jeep Rubicon, Acura RDX, Yamaha Roadstar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The idea that people who havenā€™t been notified will get earlier builds is pretty naive, as is the concept that Ford is following the timestamp promise. Nice try though.

OP
OP
CyberVegas

CyberVegas

First Edition
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The idea that people who havenā€™t been notified will get earlier builds is pretty naive, as is the concept that Ford is following the timestamp promise. Nice try though.
šŸ’ŖšŸ½

Sponsored
OP
OP
CyberVegas

CyberVegas

First Edition
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hit me up later after the dust settles and weā€™ll see who is naive

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bronco fam...relax. Have faith in ur time stamps and the process. It might not make sense but my friend (not a friend of a friend of a friend but MY friend) who works for Ford has assured me that although it doesnā€™t make sense to us on this forum. Time stamps are being accounted for. And all FE orders need to chill...you will get ur bronco in 2021 I promise...Iā€™m an FE order within 10 min of reservation opening and with a priority 10 and have not gotten an email yet but I know I will have an early delivery bronco...the problem is we have too much transparency now and it causes us all to freak out but Ford is doing exactly what they always do with reservations and itā€™s just that now we see behind the curtain...itā€™s not a lotto itā€™s a process. If u reserved early u will get ur bronco early....10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1....wooo sahhhhh. Thank me later after u get ur build dates for putting ur minds at ease
But what reservation time frame is considered early??

TMP

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Super Duty 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Without any fancy GIF files. Could you tell your friend to get the message to Ford that the "priority" builds were very bad optics. No matter the reason, the move had bad optics.
Yes it was.......found a couple of non FE that have the same priority number as mine and were reserved 3 days after mine....7/14 was my date and those that reserved on 7/17 have gotten their production dates already....all I can guess is that they are PB.

OP
OP
CyberVegas

CyberVegas

First Edition
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reactions: RHW

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So could you be inferring that the May 31-June 28 builds will have to sit and wait for Quality Review before delivery while those built July 5- July 26 may get released for delivery first? This seems hard to believe as I donā€™t think Ford has the physical space to hold X thousand Broncos for a month or more.

RHW

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Nellman

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Until someone gets a delivery date, as already mentioned first built does not mean first to receive. Who knows if and how long they could hold the first batch. 2nd batch could get a Bronco same time or even sooner.

OP
OP
CyberVegas

CyberVegas

First Edition
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yes it was.......found a couple of non FE that have the same priority number as mine and were reserved 3 days after mine....7/14 was my date and those that reserved on 7/17 have gotten their production dates already....all I can guess is that they are PB.
I
Without any fancy GIF files. Could you tell your friend to get the message to Ford that the "priority" builds were very bad optics. No matter the reason, the move had bad optics.
so that goes back to having so much transparency now...normally we would never have a clue about priority orders but because weā€™re so in the loop here we see everything and it makes us mad...every car with a reservation system has priority orders...why should the bronco be any different? Priority is for dealer demos and high value customers. This happens wit every manufacturer
Sponsored