First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got notice that my Cactus Gray Wildtrak will be built on July 31. So pumped.

According to my eye this needs a white top (OK haters, I know white is not for everyone!)!

Can anyone recommend a Michigan shop that HAS EXPERIENCE wrapping or painting a Bronco top?

I’ve seen lots of recs from shops in other states and it seems like there are some challenges to hurdle so I’d like a shop that has been down this road.

Thanks to all who help others on here. Hoping to be that person when I get mine!
Sponsored

doo4sno

Wildtrak
First Name
ED
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 f350 crew lariet diesel, 23 badlands 2 dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got notice that my Cactus Gray Wildtrak will be built on July 31. So pumped.

According to my eye this needs a white top (OK haters, I know white is not for everyone!)!

Can anyone recommend a Michigan shop that HAS EXPERIENCE wrapping or painting a Bronco top?

I’ve seen lots of recs from shops in other states and it seems like there are some challenges to hurdle so I’d like a shop that has been down this road.

Thanks to all who help others on here. Hoping to be that person when I get mine!
where in Michigan you located? its a long state 600 miles from monroe to ironwood,

OP
OP
rodmf

rodmf

Wildtrak
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the reply! I'm in SE Mich. But.....it's a moot question now because I decided to order a white top from ADV. But if there's a shop you'd recommend for wraps, lemme know for other work.
Sponsored