Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi everyone, I saw another member do this for Arizona and I thought it was a good idea. I asked a while back on the Michigan Bronco Club page, but figured this was easier to follow and actually look at the data.

Anyways, I am just curious what colors everyone is thinking. I like to pretend that I am a unique individual so it would make me feel good to pick a color that's not as popular here in Michigan, but at the end of the day I am going to pick what I like best... which is probably something popular. :ROFLMAO:

My Top Three:

1. Oxford White
2. Cactus Gray
3. Velocity Blue

What colors are you all thinking?

EDIT (11/9/2020): Added a choice for everyone out there like me that clicks on threads just for the polls.

EDIT (3/3/2021): I ordered Oxford white on Jan 20, but made the switch to Cactus Gray when I saw it on a Bronco in person last week! First time I have felt truly at peace with my color decision.

EDIT (10/2/2021): New colors added for 2022!
- Also, my new plan is to swap to Cyber Orange when I place my new order for 2022! I've been driving a Lunar Rock Tacoma (almost identical to Cactus Gray) for about three and a half months and the color is great, but I miss the pop I had with my Flame Red Wrangler. Still think it's a little yellow/gold in full sun and I don't love metallics, but it's an awesome color!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lighter colors generally work better for me due to backcountry pinstriping , showing dirt and the unavoidable MI road salt :cautious: I don't think the Cactus Grey is near as green as it shows online, so it's either the Cactus Grey or White for me (leaning to CG now).

OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lighter colors generally work better for me due to backcountry pinstriping , showing dirt and the unavoidable MI road salt :cautious: I don't think the Cactus Grey is near as green as it shows online, so it's either the Cactus Grey or White for me (leaning to CG now).
I was all over Cactus Gray until more and more pictures showed it being just gray and not having the green as well. If it were consistently green this would be an easy decision for me. And I had the same thoughts on the pinstriping. My red Jeep doesn't show it too badly, but there is some cosmetic damage I refuse to get fixed because they will have to repaint almost the entire vehicle to get it to match. That's why no red for me.

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was all over Cactus Gray until more and more pictures showed it being just gray and not having the green as well. If it were consistently green this would be an easy decision for me. And I had the same thoughts on the pinstriping. My red Jeep doesn't show it too badly, but there is some cosmetic damage I refuse to get fixed because they will have to repaint almost the entire vehicle to get it to match. That's why no red for me.
I had a deer hit on my 2018 F150, hit every panel on the left side. Paint match was easy and 100%. I like white and love the repair aspects, but it just seems like a Bronco should have some flair? I have another family member that always buys red, so that's out. I wanted Grabber Blue, but no such luck. Silver and Carbonized Gray are both nice, but Silver looks like crap and cheap from some angles (I just saw a new Ranger with it and from the side I was in love, 3/4 view was like....ick). and the Carbonized Grey will be super popular and is too dark for an off roader IMO. At least I am down to 2 colors from the 5 I was switching between.

OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a deer hit on my 2018 F150, hit every panel on the left side. Paint match was easy and 100%. I like white and love the repair aspects, but it just seems like a Bronco should have some flair? I have another family member that always buys red, so that's out. I wanted Grabber Blue, but no such luck. Silver and Carbonized Gray are both nice, but Silver looks like crap and cheap from some angles (I just saw a new Ranger with it and from the side I was in love, 3/4 view was like....ick). and the Carbonized Grey will be super popular and is too dark for an off roader IMO. At least I am down to 2 colors from the 5 I was switching between.
I would kill for Grabber Blue! No metallic nonsense, still a bright color, not red! It would check all the boxes. I know I am either going to hate the Bronco and part with it very shortly after purchase for hopefully close to what I paid with Z-plan, or I am going to love it and keep it forever.

White seems like the logical choice for me, but I am with you in thinking the Bronco should have a little flair. I feel that way about Wranglers too.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would kill for Grabber Blue! No metallic nonsense, still a bright color, not red! It would check all the boxes. I know I am either going to hate the Bronco and part with it very shortly after purchase for hopefully close to what I paid with Z-plan, or I am going to love it and keep it forever.

White seems like the logical choice for me, but I am with you in thinking the Bronco should have a little flair. I feel that way about Wranglers too.
How about Grabber Orange? I am painting my Bronco model this color.

72712389-6636-4375-9FE6-68A012196BA8.jpeg

OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about Grabber Orange? I am painting my Bronco model this color.

Ford Bronco Michigan Only: Color Poll 72712389-6636-4375-9FE6-68A012196BA8
Yup I love real orange colors like that. I just think I would stay away from it for the same reasons I am staying away from red.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am leaning heavily toward Antimatter Blue, but Velocity Blue is a close 2nd...if they would have offered Lightening Blue on all the models...it would be a done deal for me already.
I usually LOVE white vehicles, but white on the Bronco seems off to me...

OH-RK

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is Scarlet an option on MY21 or do i have to wait until MY22?