Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 GC overland 5.7, 18 GC srt 6.4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks Matt. I've already found MBC and was stoked about that, never had any social media accounts. Oh I will be hitting up the club and networking upon coming back. Where did you live in OR and what top trails do you have out here? I'm Hillsboro/Beaverton. Cascades and Mt. Hood is stellar mt biking, so I'm stoked for it to dry out a bit so I can try out the Bronco. Saturday is time to install hidden winch, sway bar links, hitch and tie rod sleeves.
Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks Matt. I've already found MBC and was stoked about that, never had any social media accounts. Oh I will be hitting up the club and networking upon coming back. Where did you live in OR and what top trails do you have out here? I'm Hillsboro/Beaverton. Cascades and Mt. Hood is stellar mt biking, so I'm stoked for it to dry out a bit so I can try out the Bronco. Saturday is time to install hidden winch, sway bar links, hitch and tie rod sleeves.
My absolute favorite areas was "China Hat" and a lot of the BLM land in and around Mt. Bachelor/Bend. There are endless two tracks in the coastal range. Where you are, you can head out of St. Helens or head south to Yamhill and then West, lot's of two tracks, trails and complete randomness. We lived everywhere from Corvallis to Sherwood and spent time in the coastal range, cascades and the beach. Most of it in one of my Bronco IIs and a bunch on my dual sport motorcycle. Be careful, it can go from completely packed logging road to wtf am I doing here in pretty short order in both the coastal and cascade mountains. There are probably a lot more regulations and closures since we left in 2001, but still lots of areas to play I am sure.

I am not really a Facebook guy, but that's where the people are, so I have an account exclusively for the Bronco Club pretty much.

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone in the GR to Holland area able to provide Forscan help? Looking to have tire size corrected. I’ll come to you

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone in the GR to Holland area able to provide Forscan help? Looking to have tire size corrected. I’ll come to you
You might try posting in the MI Bronco Club page here, the Facebook group of you are on Facebook or our club forum (it’s actually down right now and our it guy has been out with Covid).
Several members have forscan and are generally willing to help.
https://forums.michiganbroncos.club/
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/groups/michigan-bronco-club.17/?page=1
https://www.facebook.com/groups/michiganbroncoclub/?ref=share_group_link&exp=9594
Just moved to Metro Detroit 2 weeks ago from Denver CO.

Keep an eye out for a Green Braptor!
we have a page in the clubs section here and the other sites listed above. We have a few Braptors in the group, but always room for more! Oh yeah, we have a small bit growing YouTube presence too-

Sponsored

Mlotek

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 E92 BMW 328i, 2022 Ford Bronco Outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Plymouth here
Ford Bronco Michigan Roll Call 20230515_173653

OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks like I’m gonna jump back on this bandwagon. Putting in an order this week after giving up on mine back in ‘21.

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordering one again at least. Let’s see if I can make it there this time. 😂
Well, they are coming in fairly quickly, depending on the options. The group is pretty big now, over 360 people on this forum, 2200 members on Facebook and a couple hundred registered on the club forum. Welcome back!

OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, they are coming in fairly quickly, depending on the options. The group is pretty big now, over 360 people on this forum, 2200 members on Facebook and a couple hundred registered on the club forum. Welcome back!
thanks. My salesman said 4-8 months (closer to 8 for my order, which honestly works good for me this time around), so we shall see.

Westernkujo

Raptor
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
SE Michigan. Anyone have any campsite recommendations for the St Helen area? Heading up with a buddy of mine, he has a JK and I’ll take my bronco. Looking for a good campsite August 4-6. Thanks

ZEN50

Badlands
First Name
Zenon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT/ 86 GT, Capri & Turbo Coupe/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Put my order in for a 2024 Everglades last week, I'm sure it will be awhile before I see it here in Muskegon.
Sponsored