WT with no top options

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Since us wildtrack order holders have no option for roofs ( or soft top option) until 22/ 23 model year..... let's say we get a petition to send Ford to get points, parts or something for our wait.
Sponsored

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There's still MIC tops this MY, so it's not like there's no option.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since us wildtrack order holders have no option for roofs ( or soft top option) until 22/ 23 model year..... let's say we get a petition to send Ford to get points, parts or something for our wait.
man has a point. Iā€™ll sign whatever as long as I donā€™t get blacklisted

Ford Bronco WT with no top options 169282EA-B0AD-4452-9903-5D995E634485

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
let's say we get a petition to send Ford to get points, parts or something for our wait.
They already did this and you do have an option.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm assuming you have a MOD top on order? I agree with the getting something, but you do have an option to "downgrade" to MIC to get it sooner.

They already did this and you do have an option.
You don't get anything in the way of a "we're sorry" if you wait for the painted top, unfortunately. I think that was the point he was getting at.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm assuming you have a MOD top on order? I agree with the getting something, but you do have an option to "downgrade" to MIC to get it sooner.

You don't get anything in the way of a "we're sorry" if you wait for the painted top, unfortunately. I think that was the point he was getting at.
I suppose thatā€™s true. I was saying they did the 200K (?) already, I doubt they do much else. 2 door holders are in the same boat if they donā€™t want the MIC. I dunno, I donā€™t think making petitions is really the way to handle things, just seems petty. Ford doesnā€™t really owe us anything because we all have the opportunity to move on at any time.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I suppose thatā€™s true. I was saying they did the 200K (?) already, I doubt they do much else. 2 door holders are in the same boat if they donā€™t want the MIC. I dunno, I donā€™t think making petitions is really the way to handle things, just seems petty. Ford doesnā€™t really owe us anything because we all have the opportunity to move on at any time.
Right, but that 200k points ($1k value) only applied if you switched out of the MOD top to a soft or MIC top (Wildtrak's only current option). Otherwise you get nothing aside from the privilege of waiting another year, minimum.

If they'd just extend that to everyone with a current MOD top order converted from a reservation, that'd be fine with me. I'm not asking them to pay for half the vehicle or anything.....just something more than nothing lol.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Right, but that 200k points ($1k value) only applied if you switched out of the MOD top to a soft or MIC top (Wildtrak's only current option). Otherwise you get nothing aside from the privilege of waiting another year, minimum.

If they'd just extend that to everyone with a current MOD top order converted from a reservation, that'd be fine with me. I'm not asking them to pay for half the vehicle or anything.....just something more than nothing lol.
Gotcha youā€™re right, youā€™re getting screwed. I could see them extending the 200K points or something else. Because yeah waiting 3 years for a vehicle is asinine.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Where you see restriction, I see opportunity.

GO TOPLESS! Problem solved. Now to work on that 6-pack.....

OP
OP
Fordmanbob

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Where you see restriction, I see opportunity.

GO TOPLESS! Problem solved. Now to work on that 6-pack.....
Talked to ford...can't get a topless WTšŸ¤”

Sponsored
OP
OP
Fordmanbob

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Right! I agree....something šŸ˜‰

OP
OP
Fordmanbob

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
True....but treating us like Charlie brown and pulling the football away at the last moment, only to place it down again with assurances that (push us to a MIC top from a mod top) the new top would be available only to say that the mic top is now a 22/23 availability and soft top is not even an option for us WT people.. Maybe a petition isn't the right approach.....but they should offer us something for putting a deposit down only to be told " oh yeah.....forgot to tell you that you're not getting your Bronco for another two years. " I would settle for a soft too now and when the mod top is available buy that for what the dual top option was originally offered for.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
True....but treating us like Charlie brown and pulling the football away at the last moment, only to place it down again with assurances that (push us to a MIC top from a mod top) the new top would be available only to say that the mic top is now a 22/23 availability and soft top is not even an option for us WT people.. Maybe a petition isn't the right approach.....but they should offer us something for putting a deposit down only to be told " oh yeah.....forgot to tell you that you're not getting your Bronco for another two years. " I would settle for a soft too now and when the mod top is available buy that for what the dual top option was originally offered for.
I agree, originally I was thinking you got the 200K points. But if people arenā€™t getting anything thatā€™s not cool
Sponsored